Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rub a Dub Dub

Rub a Dub Dub

Here's my little boy in the sink! My back has not been too good lately so I decided to try giving Ripley a bath in the sink instead of the bath tub. It worked just fine. No bending and as easy as washing a pot or a pan!

Whacha doin' to my little brudder Mom?

Anyone else have bath time pictures?
    Last edited by Pam; 03-09-2003 at 05:13 PM.

I have pictures of myself.....

But I am not sure you are all ready for them.....(Just kidding of course).....so here is an oldie but a goodie, of Miley playing in the tub. She has never actually had a BATH!

I surely hope she enjoyed the soap scum as well. Such an awful picture, housekeeping wise!

Cute pictures!

I hope to have some of the girls inthe tub soon...I took some last bath time, but I'm only 1/2 way throught the roll

We have a Miss Hoppy bath picture, but she is adamant about no one seeing it! She is NOT happy when wet, and would prefer that everyone, especially us, forget that it ever happened!

I have pictures of myself.....
    But I am not sure you are all ready for them

HaHa!
    I am amazed that Miley girl is such a water baby. I do wish I could bathe Trevor at some point but I value my flesh! It bothers me that he is almost 10 years old and has never had a real bath.

Riley, Gannie and pearl all go in the tub on thursday. I really don't know who or what the water goes on the most. Me, the floor or them. If i had to guess I would say me and the floor

When we were looking for a dog I wanted one I could bath in the sink. This is the picture I saw of Ashlee. What was I thinking She weighs 35# and no way to get her in the sink. We have sliding glass doors on the tub so it makes it easier, they can't get out

I gave Kelcee one bath after we got Ashlee and Nina. She was so shocked she did't try to get away. But thats it, only one time.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

those pictures are priceless.

My babies wouldn't mind someone seeing them during or after a bath, but I sure would. Since I bathe them in the bathtub and I end up wetter than they do - I definitely don't want any pictures taken.

I used to give Max and Molly a bath in the sink but they don't fit anymore, so to the bathtub we go.

Here is Nina all wet from a bath. She is not happy.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

so cute!

the next time mickey gets his bath, i'll get my camera out. bathtime pics are always good to have

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Here is Tonee (RB) after her very first bath

Cute pictures I don't have any bath time pictures now. Ginger and Oscar will be getting a bath sometime soon. I'll get some pictures then.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

What great pictures everyone! ParNone that tub picture is just so cute!!!!

Tomkatzid don't you just love all of the shaking and rolling that goes on after they are towel dried a little.

Aw come on Karen - post Miss Hoppy's picture later on after she goes to bed. We'll never tell!