Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I May Have A New Cat

I May Have A New Cat

Hi everyone. I was at Pet Club on Saturday and I saw a flyer about the Stanford Cat Network. I looked up their website and looked at the cats available for adoption. Well I fell in love with an 8 month old male DSH kitty named Flint. I know that I had mentioned earlier that I wanted to adopt another young male cat some time during the summer but I just fell in love with this cat. I filled out an online application so some one will still need to contact me. I sure hope that he's still available. Here's a picture of Flint.

The information says that Flint is a beautiful cat resembling an occicat or bengal with spotted and striped markings. He moves like a tiger, very fluid and graceful. Flint would really like to have a feline friend, he loves to play with other cats and may be lonely on his own. He loves to be brushed and to play.

Indoor only.

Wish me luck. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because he may already be adopted or they may reject my application.

If they reject someone as caring as you, they need their heads read. Good luck with adopting Flint, I hope he's still available Judging by his description, he sounds absolutely perfect for you
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Awww Flint is ADORABLE!! I just love the markings. It sounds like he has a sweet personality too. I really hope he ends up with you. We all know he will have the best home there is with you.

p.s. Miss Meow I just *love* your new siggy!

He has such a sweet face. I hope you get him too.

Good luck! He's gorgeous!!

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    If they reject someone as caring as you, they need their heads read. Good luck with adopting Flint, I hope he's still available Judging by his description, he sounds absolutely perfect for you
    Amen to that!!! GOOD LUCK!

If he's already been adopted, then it just wasn't meant to be this time but there is a little soul out there just waiting for you
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aw, he seems like a lovely new cat for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, he couldn't get a better home than yours

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I love his markings, he is just gorgeous! And oh, how I hope you get him, you and he sound just perfect for each other, you have just the home he needs and wants. Good luck, fingers and paws crossed for you!

Chris

Good luck, I hope you get him! Hey if the adoption place needs references on you, they can always come on here!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Good luck with Flint, he's very beautiful and sounds perfect for you.

Flint sounds perfect and I am so happy for you and will keep my fingers crossed! I recently went through the waiting that you are experiencing now, when I filled out an application for Ripley. I know what you are going through! I also wasn't planning to adopt another dog until at least the spring and wasn't planning to look around until then, but Ripley came into my life a little ahead of schedule! I agree with Aly though. If it is meant to be it will work out. If not, another special little boy is probably just around the corner. Having said all that, I hope you get him!!!

Oh, I sure hope you get him - he's beautiful! (He kind of reminds me of a kitty I know....... ) What a lovely picture of him, looking up from his cage with that "please give me a home" expression - I just melted when I saw it! Good luck!

p.s. Miss Meow, I second the compliment on your new signature pic - love those meezers!
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Flint is wonderful. I am sure you will not be rejected, but it is true, he may be adopted. Some websites do not update as often as they could. But this means youe are ready NOW and will find that right new kitty even if it is not Flint. Best of luck

I really hope you get Flint. He is a beautiful cat.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Wow, what a great looking cat. and it would be his good fortune to be adopted by loving Guardians like you! Please keep us posted , we rae prying for you to be a family!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS