Thread: Greetings from CT

Greetings from CT

Hi everyone!

Well, I finally made it to CT. 12 loooooooooong hours on a train. Fortunately there were no screaming children.

Can't wait to meet all you PT members from New England on the 15th at Albea's house. Alicia, check your PM's, I need your phone number.

The weather is beautiful here (Michigan was expecting snow last night UGH!!!)

I went to the Buckland Mall with my daughter to look for glasses for her. I went into the pet shop there. They had 2 kittens who looked like crap for sale for $199!!! I said very loudly "Gee, this kitten has earmites and an eye infection." Then walked over to the counter and told the employees they should be ashamed to work for a company who does business with kitten mills (that's where they USUALLY come from). Then I walked out. A woman came up to me and told me that she thought she was imaginging things but thought the same thing about the kittens. She said she was glad someone spoke up. The dirty looks I got from the clueless employees was priceless. My daughter said "Yup, that's my mom! Dedicated to helping animals." That's my kid!!

See everyone next Saturday Looking forward to it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Good for you!

Welcome back to New England, looking forward to meeting you next Saturday! ! !

Hi Donna glad you had a safe trip back to CT. Mark & I are thinking of maybe making the trip down...and if so, I am looking forward to meeting you and everybody else!

Moosmom, glad to hear your trip is going well so far. I hope you have fun at the Pet Talk meeting next Saturday.
    Cookiebaker, you should go! It is really fun to meet other Pet Talkers!
    Today I met a dog who looks just like your Malone and he had the nicest owners too! Would you like me to post a couple of photos?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I'm glad you are safe and sound on CT. Boy, how i wish you guys were closer, I'd love to join the meet. Have fun, throw my name in their once in a while so I can feel like I am there too, OK?

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    Moosmom, glad to hear your trip is going well so far. I hope you have fun at the Pet Talk meeting next Saturday.
    Cookiebaker, you should go! It is really fun to meet other Pet Talkers!
    Today I met a dog who looks just like your Malone and he had the nicest owners too! Would you like me to post a couple of photos?
    Of course you can post pictures of Malone's twin!! That's funny....because I met some really nice people and they took a lot of pictures of Malone!!! Pet-talkers are the best!!

If anyone would like to see the photos, go look at the thread
    A Mini Vermont/Pet Talk Meeting here in General!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I hope you get lots of pictures Donna!

Are you thinking of moving back there now??

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Glad to hear you arrived safe & sound
    Hope your having a wonderful time!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks everyone!

Musgy, Ct is a nice place to visit, but far too expensive to live, so the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! And I did bring 2 disks and rechargeable batteries, so there's no excuse not to have pictures posted once I get back.

Cookiebaker,

I hope you guys can make it. I can't wait to meet. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

I'm having a great time visiting my friends and daughter. Tomorrow I go to my former employer to visit my editor and former co-workers. My dance card is filling up very quickly. I should weigh alot more when I get back. Everyone wants to feed me

See you on Saturday!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!