Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Egypt

Egypt

Egypt you are a true beauty. I'm glad you found a loving home. congrats on cotd. Hope you get lots of treats!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Egypt, you are very, very pretty! I'm glad that such a lovely girl as you found a happy home.

You are a very beautiful kitty, Egypt. I am glad you are coming out of your shell, and enjoying the life you were meant to live. Congrats to you our very best COTD! And special greetings to your purrent, who knows that patience makes it all work out!

Egypt, I see show ribbons. I bet you show very well. I can't believe how such a gorgeous cat wasn't picked sooner. I guess you were waiting for the right purrents.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Elegant Egypt!

Ah, another success story of a rescued, happy kitty! Great way to start our Sunday...Catgratulations, Egypt, not only for being today's purrrrfect Cat of the Day, but for being loved and gaining your kitty confidence. Our Minkly ( www.cathappy.com/minkly.htm ) was like you when she came to us - she didn't know how to play, she was afraid of toys, of TV and even of her own image in a mirror. Love and affection is already softening you and showing you life is "fun!" God bless your purrrsons for giving you such a special home!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

oh egypt! you are such a gorgeous kitty!

CONGRATS and thanks for bein our COTD!

Beautiful Egypt

You look like you have the softest, silkiest fur. Your story really touched me. I’m glad you found a loving home and that you are becoming a confident, affectionate, playful kitty. A happy life ahead to you and your purrents.
    Steffi and Lovable

EGYPT

Why such a long name fot such a little cute kitty? Maybe
    you'll grow into your name like the nile .
    Sandy Frost

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day,
    Egypt!

What a sweet girl you are, I'm so glad you found a loving home - you'll soon be in charge there! Enjoy your special day, hope you get your favourite treats!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Egypt is cool. I can't understand why she was an unwanted kitty
    Schsim!

She sounds like a sweetie. You'll always think what a shame it would have been if you hadn't happened to find her. Good luck.

What a lovely little girl!! You are stunningly beautiful Egypt and it is so very wonderful to hear how you're learning to live a life of love, safety, comfort and toys!! Congrats dear sweet Egypt for being Our most Excellent Cat of the Day!!

Former User Guest
    How can you be unwanted, I don't know. But at least now you are wanted and loved!

Congrats sweet Egypt! Enjoy your day and your good life!

Aaawh! What a sweetie face!

the trouble is that people are becoming crass , and only appreciate material goods , and not the treasures that the Lord has bestoyed us with! But it is wondrful the Egypt has found someone to love her , and may the two of you have many happy years together! EGYPT , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS