Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: timber isnt ugly

timber isnt ugly

theres this student helper in my science class...hes in grade 12, im in grade 10...well hes always felt the need to bug me because i dont listen in class, dont do my work etc....but the other day, he sooooo crossed a line...
    we were in the computer lab...everyone in there was trying to find info on their topics for a project...i, for some odd reason, had actually finished my entire project the night before...so i was looking at cute baby rat pictures...he walks by, and he gets mad at me for looking at pics, and tells me that rats are ugly, diseased, etc....then, when i was looking at my pics of timber, he comes up to me....i was talking to my friend, morgan, about timber...he looks at me, and tells me that she is the UGLIEST DOG HE HAS EVER SEEN!!!! you never NEVER say anything bad about my dog...i was ready to pounce on him and savagly kill him.... ....
    why on earth would someone tell someone else, that a member of their family was ugly? i was so hurt by his remark, and spoke of nothing for the rest of the day...
    he also says that he hates my rats...i cant wait till i get to bring them to school for a science project so i can stick them in his face....
    my baby is not ugly!!! im going to obsess over this forever!!!
    how can u resist this sweet face?

I've been BOO'd!

Don't be obcessed over this, He's just jealous because your dog is soooooooooooo gorgeous, so he is just saying this to make you mad. I love the look, but tell me did timber slide down the slide. and also the guy just didnt know a goodlooking dog when he saw it.

Timber is a gorgeous dog. That guy must be ugly.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

She is not ugly, she is beautiful and has such a kind face. She really is gorgeous. Ashlee and Nina said no one can talk about one of their friends like that. It sounds like you have a great family of pets and he probably does not.
    He sounds very jealous.
    What a bully

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

people like that make me so mad! a guy in computer class called my dogs ugly.... although i knew he was just trying to make me mad l8er i found out he liked me. ugh! maybe you just have a "secret admirer"

Originally posted by oodlesofpoodles
    Don't be obcessed over this, He's just jealous because your dog is soooooooooooo gorgeous, so he is just saying this to make you mad. I love the look, but tell me did timber slide down the slide. and also the guy just didnt know a goodlooking dog when he saw it.
    thanx! lol she did slide down...she goes down the slide shes so funny
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    Timber is a gorgeous dog. That guy must be ugly.
    thankyou..lol he is...my friend and i have dibbed him "wavy rabies boy" for various reasons lol
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by Jessica12345
    people like that make me so mad! a guy in computer class called my dogs ugly.... although i knew he was just trying to make me mad l8er i found out he liked me. ugh! maybe you just have a "secret admirer"
    heehee all my friends think that he likes me lol...but i doubt it...hes in grade 12, im in grade 10 its nice to think he likes me, but if he ever did ask me out i would probably laugh in his face...he deserves it....tard....lol
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by tomkatzid
    She is not ugly, she is beautiful and has such a kind face. She really is gorgeous. Ashlee and Nina said no one can talk about one of their friends like that. It sounds like you have a great family of pets and he probably does not.
    He sounds very jealous.
    What a bully
    thankyou haha its strange quoting everyone on the thread Timber says that she would stick up for Ashlee and Nina too and he doesnt have any animals what a sad thing to not have any animals to love...but he says he hates animals so pucha to him!
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by wolfsoul

thankyou..lol he is...my friend and i have dibbed him "wavy rabies boy" for various reasons lol
    Perfect name for him. and by the way a friend of mine has 2 hairless rats don't know what they are called but they are so cute. They look like little kangaroos She makes cloths for them and they wear them its so cute.

Originally posted by oodlesofpoodles

Perfect name for him. and by the way a friend of mine has 2 hairless rats don't know what they are called but they are so cute. They look like little kangaroos She makes cloths for them and they wear them its so cute.
    i love hairless rats! i cant wait until i get my very first one...im going to name him harry lol...such an ironic name, dont u think?

i think his name is a good one too lol...my friend and i have an obsession with drawing stick ppl, and one time i drew wavy rabies boy with rabies so he was rabies boy...until he came to school one day with his hair, every single hair, completely gelled to one side....it looked like a tidal wave either that or it looked as if he was standing to one side of a hurricane so he is wavy rabies boy
    I've been BOO'd!

Timber is absolutely gorgeous! He is probably just jealous!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I wouldn't worry too much about what he thinks. My guess is that he's jealous that you have something in your life that is special and makes you feel special.

Your baby is beautiful! How could someone resist such a sweet face and kind eyes!

If he says anything again, look at him and say, "Gee, Timber is A LOT better looking than you, were you looking for beauty tips?" Or, if Timber is male, say, "I like MY men with long wavy hair, which OBVIOUSLY rules you out!"

I've found that sarcastic remarks usually shut them up.

I think Timber is a beauty, don't let anyone tell you any differently.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

mugsy:
    If he says anything again, look at him and say, "Gee, Timber is A LOT better looking than you, were you looking for beauty tips?">>>

Mugsy you are so bad!!!! hehehe

I also think Timber is beautiful.

----<---<--<{(@