Thread: Lexi

Lexi

Awwwww Lexi, you are one of the absolutely cutest dogs I've ever seen! I will have to go read more about your breed later (never heard of a Lhasa Apso before). You sure sound like a lovely and friendly little dog, and face it; who wouldn't be your friend with such a charming little face and sweet personality?!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

lexi,

you are definately one of the cutest dogs i have ever seen too! my heart is melting while my eyes are popping out! you are soooooooooo adorible! thank you so much for being our DOTD lexi, and putting a bright start onto my day!

CONGRATS!

What a little squirt you are, Lexi. Cute should be your middle name, but we all know what the *leash in the picture* means. You have a mind of your own, right? Thank you for being our Dog of the Day, Lexi, as I would imagine your life is busy, busy, busy. We are so glad you took the time to let us meet you and put this big smile on our faces.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh My!! ***Cutness overload*** for sure!! Lexi you are just a little doll! I could eat you right up! (Don't be afraid, I don't mean that literally!) What a smartie you are, hiding under the bed when you see mommy getting ready to leave. Cuteness and brains, what a winning combination! Congratulations to you precious Lexi, our Super Duper Dog of the Day!

Congratulations to you Lexi, our special DOTD!

OH my, you are such a cutie patootie, I'd just love to squeze you to pieces (just a figure of speech my little one )
    I hope this day brings you everything your little hear desires!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

YOU...ARE....SO....CUTE!!

congrats for being DOTD

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Cute, Precious, Adorable, Sweet, Smart, Scrumptous, Awesome..just to name a few.... What a heart-warmer on a freezing, icy, cold Friday Morning!!! Congratuations on your Very Special Day, Lexi!!!!!

Lexi

Lexi, you are one of the cutest babies I have seen in a while. As the Mom of two Shih Tzus and one mixed white fuzzy, you look like a perfect puppy to me. I wish I could play with you. Enjoy being Dog of the Day.

Aren't you the most precious little girl, Lexi!! What a doll baby! And not only are you as pretty as a princess, but you've got the personality to match! I'll bet that everyone who meets you loves YOU just as much as you love them! Ann is right! Everything about you is absolutely charming! Congratulations to the lovely Lexi, our darling Dog of the Day! Have a happy day of celebration, sweetie! You are simplest the cutest!! {{{hugs}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lexi
    Cuteness overload!!! You certainly got your share of cute!!! What a face!! I'd love to give you a cuddle. Congratulations on being our speical Dog of the Day today, sweet one.

What a gorgeous ball of fluff!!!!!

Have a great day beautiful girl! Hope you get to run around alot today .....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Look at that cute little black button nose! So sweet! You are a doll Lexi. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Lexie, what an adorable little fuzzy puppy you are!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)