Thread: Would love to find a Golden Retriever, Standard Poodle mix

Would love to find a Golden Retriever, Standard Poodle mix

I stumbled across this website yesterday (the 18th) and fell in love with the Dog of the Day - Barkley. What a wonderful combination!! My family would love a bigger dog, but I just can't stand all the hair of a Lab or Golden Retriever, but a GoodleRiever would be fantastic. The answer to my prayers!! I would love to find a dog like this in our area (Wisconsin). Can anyone help??? Thanks for reading!!

Yes Barkley was a doll! I can't help you in your search for a Goodle Riever but I would certainly encourage you to consider half of Barkley's parentage, the standard poodle! They are awesome dogs. Bella is my second standard and I just adore the breed! Unfortunately with the non-shedding comes the responsibility of pretty extensive periodic grooming. It's a small price to pay though, in my opinion, for the companionship of a terrific dog like a standard poodle, and I'm sure there is a good breeder somewhere in your area or someone could put you in touch with one. Good luck with your search!

They are out there!!! I was looking on petfinder and found this recently adopted, Poodle/Golden mix in PA

and these still avaiable (there are 6 total in the litter) They are at www.libertyrescue.org they do adopt out of state, butonly if you go pick the pup up.

Good Luck in fiding the right dog for you!!!

they all look cute! i think thats a good choice! barkley most certainly WAS a doll! lots of luck is coming your way! hope u find the dog for you! and of course pics if you get one. lol

~ Jess ~

Try Dogbreed.com They are called Goldenoodles and a client at work got one in Michigan, I will call her tomorrow and get the breeders name and number if she still has it. Just remember that this is not a true breed and you may get one that looks more golden and have the same hair type. my clients looks more like a Italian Spinone .

yes htey are cute

Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Try these and see if you are interested.

www.lakeridgepetz.com their # is 704-278-3647 or 704-640-0477

Amy Lake Mt. Airy, Maryland www.goldendoodles.net

Wayne & Janice Mueller Hilbert, Wiscounsin email is [email protected]

Hope this helps!!! Good luck. They are very cute dogs.

Great info oodlesof poodles!!!!!

Thank you!!!
    I went to dog breeds.com...web site not there....I would also like to find a standard doodle....
    I was hoping for a rescue....but I will keep looking....I contacted the site in Md.
    I will see what they say....they have a Waiting list for standard puppies......not that I blame anyone!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I have a friend right now with standard poodles and she just sent one to Florida, Her name is Vicki Smith and her work # is 706-322-1023, she is a groomer and raises st. poodles and cocker spaniels. the litter is out of a litter mate to my poodle and the sire to the litter is out of the Ch. Kaylen's Cadilac just my style lines. The father to my dog and her female has 5 or 6 titles in agility. They are really nice puppies

I know two people who ahve bought labridoodles and are in love with them..One came from Texas and the other Australia.....I guess....it must be a very similar dog.