Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Thread of the Year - 2002!

I don't recall what year this was started........

PETTALKVILLE

I had better go find it.....will post later.

Originally posted by AmberLee
    Has anyone nominated Livvy's plan to leave home?
    AmberLee - how on earth did I ever miss that thread!! Just been having a roll round the floor - laughing like a loon!! Oh yes Randi it must go in!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

PETTALKVILLE has always been one of my favorites! One of the first ones I posted on and got involved with. I do believe it was over a year ago however. A definate for all-time all-time "best of" I really wanted to move there
    Laurie

Gini and Lbaker! There are several threads with the title Pettalkville included, but this is the one with the most replies:

What would your job be in Pettalkville ?

and the one you started Gini, is this:

Arguing in PetTalkVille???? (secong most replies)

Is it any of these you want to nominate?

Lynne and Amberlee! This: Livvy's plan to leave home? has not been nominated before, but I take it, it is now - by both of you.

To everybody! If a thread has been nominated already, you can still nominate it!! I take the ten threads with the most nominations and put into a poll on monday!

.... So, you have this weekend to do it! I'd rather not have more than five nominations from each!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

PETTALKVILLE

I just searched and PetTalkVille (what would your job be?) was started by Sammi in 2001.... I don't have time to go back and read the whole thing right now but will later on. I guess that doesn't qualify for THIS Thread of the Year....... I went back and re-read "Dear Phred" and embarrassed myself all over again by laughing so hard "AT WORK" of all places. (but they know I'm weird anyway
    Laurie

Lbaker, you're right, one of these Pettalkville threads (in the post above) was started in 2001, so that one won't count. However, the other one you CAN nominate if you like.

The Pettalkville thread started in 2001, you can nominate in Freckles' thread.

Laurie, the Dear Phred thread was the one that had me/us laughing the most too - just hilarious!!
    Last edited by Randi; 03-28-2003 at 08:55 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Final call!

Hi!

To those of you who have made comments, but not actually nominated a thread - it's time!!

On monday 31st. at 6PM GMT time, (that should give you all a chance), I'll put the ten most nominated into a poll.

Bump!