Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reba

Reba

When I first saw Reba's picture, I suspected there was a story behind her. (Loved her "snake" too!)

Then my heart sank when I read of her abuse,but when I came to the part about her propeller tail, I laughed right out loud.

God bless you for taking in and caring for Reb, one of the Lord's little creatures!

Thanks,
    Dolores

[email protected]

Reba, what a beautiful Australian Cattle Dog (Red Heeler) you are! You might be a long way from your breed's home...Australia...but you have the most wonderful home with your wonderful folks (& Sheltie best friend) there in Alaska. Thank goodness for the people who saved you from the awful puppy- mill & the loving family who adopted you.
    I hope you have a very special day as Dog of the Day because you're a very special dog.
    We're sending you lots of love from Australia. And there's a special doggie kiss from an Aussie cousin....a Blue Heeler called Harry... who's owned by one of our family. Here's his pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Reba, what a journey you have had to your happy home! Congratulations on your new life and being chosen Dog of the Day!

Oh, Reba, your story made me cry! First sad tears because of the wrong done to you, then happy ones as I read how you were rescued and found yourself with such a loving family, and then I found myself smiling at the telling of your propeller tail!
    Congratulations on being our Sunday Dog of the Day sweet one. Wishing you a lovely fun and treat fillled day, and long life and happiness too.

chris

Oh Dear Reba!!!!!!

You are soooo Precious!!!!!!!
    and you look sooo happy and loved now!!!!!

I am sorry that you had such a rough( sniff) start in life....but fate has joined you with your true forever home!!!!!

Congratulations on being dog of the day!!!!!!!

I sure hope that Rubymutt sees you today!!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Congratulations to you Reba, our wonderful "Sunday Dog of the Day"!

What a terrible start you had in life Reba, I'm so glad that you were rescued along with all the other dogs in that awful place.
    It sounds as if you have the most terrific home a dog could ask for, plenty of food, toys, treats and most of all LOVE
    I hope you enjoy your special day today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Reba, has anyone ever told you what a pretty face you have? I just can't get over how absolutely stunning you are! You have come a long way baby and there is no turning back. Please try to forget the life you used to lead because now you are the Princess and even if Alaska can get a bit cold, you are safe and warm in the care and love of your guardian. I hope your Mom clicked on that picture of Harry for you. He is one fine looking fella.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

what a beauty you are, reba! i am so happy you were saved and now live such a great life! congrats on being DOTD!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Good Morning Reba, I have fallen in love with you, what a beauty you are inside and outside. Thank goodness your family saw that poster of you and decided you would become part of their family.
    I would like to thank them for adopting you however I think they are so happy to have you as part of their family that probably no thanks is necessary. Congratulations dear, beautiful Reba Our Very Special Sunday Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Congratulations on COTD to Reba. Bless you for adopting her and giving her the life she deserves.

Awwww, Reba, what a beautiful girl you are! I love ACD's! Our good friends have to Australian Catte Dogs, Cody, and Zoey! Zoey is just adorable, she tries to herd you enverywhere you go! You can't take s astep without Zoey trying to herd you! Congratulatiosn, sweet Reba, on being our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

What a touching story you have Reba. I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life (puppymills ), but you have now found such a wonderful family, who loves you very much!!
    Congrats you beautiful girl you!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Reba, thank goodness there are people out there who have hearts of gold! What a beautiful Sunday story for us to enjoy.

I am so sad that your background is filled with horror stories. But hopefully you have forgotten all about that time as you bask in the love, comfort and joy your new owners have provided for you.

Bless you sweet Reba, may you have a long and now happy life!

Awww Rebs, what a difficult and now heavenly life you have led, our gorgeous girl. It is astounding the suffering animals undergo at the hands of humans. May you have many more years (you are a young gal) of happiness. GO REBA!!

Dear Reba. The tears fell when I read of your horrible "other" life. Dog lovers all over the world are trying to put an end to the misery those detestable places inflict on innocent souls. Thankfully you escaped that horror and are now in the most loving, caring home where your spirit can soar!! I too have a rescue that was so badly abused, she had no idea what it meant to be dog. And like you, with time, patience and LOTS of love, she has learned to trust and love again! And best of all, she loves being a dog! Your touching, inspirational story of rescue is truly fitting of our coveted Sunday Dog of the Day honors!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Reba! You are magnificent!! And no doggie wears a snake better than you!! Get that gorgeous tail a spinnin' and enjoy your day of honor, sweetheart!! Love and hugs from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~