Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sheeba

Sheeba

Well. As many of you know our beloved Chewy was put down yesterday (go to the Chewy thread to find out more). Last night I could not sleep cause there was no doggie to cuddle with or to sooth my fears. I ended up sleeping with Chewy's hedgehog booda and my sister at my moms house, I just couldn't sleep alone, I don't think it is possible. So we went to the pound today to see what dogs they had. And when we arrived there we saw a dog who was a stray with no name who we had fallin in love with this past thursday (although we were NOT planning on getting her at this time). We didn't think she would be there cause she was jus tto sweet to be there for 2 days! I was shocked to see her. When we got her out this morning my dad also feel in love with her. We put a hold payment on her and deced to come back and get her on Monday. But about 1 pet shop trip and 2 hours later we were back at the pound picking up teh newest member of our family, Sheeba a 10 month old Rotweiler Pittbull mix. I know bad combantion but she is the sweetest dog I have ever met, and I mean that. She is such a darling! She HAS to be on my lap all the time. It also has been nice to have a doggie neck to cry on and some puppy kisese when I was feeling the loss of my baby. Although, the pain of loosing Chewy will never heel, Sheeba is doing a nice job at helping me not to be so lonly all the time. She just got a bath and now smells like Baby powder. I alread yam in love with her and I swear she acts just like Cheyw, without the agression. Well anyway! Here are some pictures of my new baby...

I hope you enjoyed her pictures as muc has I'm enjoying haveing her around. She will never replace Chewy but she can always have a new piece of my heart.

Ash
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 03-01-2003 at 05:54 PM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Ash, I am so happy for you that you have another pup to help heal your heart. Sheba is beautiful! I think she looks alot like Sleipner's Zeke!

Sheeba is darling, adorable, beautiful, and gorgeous!!! What a wonderful mix and a great representation of how amazing and sweet both of those breeds really are.

I am very happy and sad for you at the same time. I know you are going through pain right now. I am glad Sheeba gives you a shoulder to cry on. Just lean on her whenever you need to and I know you'll get plenty of puppy kisses in return.

Congratulations to Ash the new mommy and WELCOME SHEEBA the newest member to Pet Talk !!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

My very first best-dog-in-the-whole-wide-world was a Shepherd/Doberman, or maybe Shepherd/Rottie mix named Sheba! Those tan spot eyebrows on a black face get me every time. I hope Sheeba is as happy as can be, and I am glad you have a new doggie to help you heal.

sheeba is a beautiful dog, ash i am so happy for you. welcome to pet talk sheeba! she does resemble zeke a lot i hope you guys have many happy years together. the way it sounds, you will. good luck and congratulations!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Forgot to ask! Has Sheeba met Jilly yet ?
    Alyson

oh yeah...how does she get along with the rest of the gang?

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Thanx! I do hope we will be together till the day she dies of old age She is such a sweety and her personality is really starting to come out. She does have a nipping problem, but nothign to seriouse and she is still a puppy. I'm hopeing she will be good and it is so nice to have a dog who doesn't pull when out on a walk!

Actually Sheeba has meet the animals and has crazhed into there world, seriously, lol. She was in my room and jumped at the rat cage, not agressively but I sure do think she thought they looked tasty, LOL. She almost nocked it over and the rats were a little worried. She has seen Jillian although we weren't in there fro to long I do think she wanted to "play" with her, lol.

I am so happy to have her right now, she is such a joy!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Are you going to take her through obedience? I think that would be fun and helpful!!

Poor ratties had a scare! Glad they're okay.
    Alyson

awww what a cutie pie!
    I've been BOO'd!

So sorry about Chewy. I am glad you were able to give a new puppy a home and help you with your sorrow. We will be looking forward to hearing more about Sheeba. She looks like a cutie!

Aww, such a cutie She does kinda look like zeke! I found this pic of zeke and her had the same expressions ;D Their color patterns seems to be similar too :]

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

what kind of dog is zeke? anything similar to sheeba?
    I've been BOO'd!

Not 100% sure but the HS said German shep/ lab..I personally think he looks more like a dobe then lab but anywho

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Sheeba is ADORABLE!! I, too, think she looks like Zeke. I'm so happy that she is helping you recover and get through your loss.
    She is so cute, I want to just go to PA and give her a big hug! She looks so happy in those pictures, and why wouldn't she be when she has a wonderful owner like you, Ash! I'm glad that she is a wonderful addition to your family.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa