Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie

Bonnie

Bonnie, you are a sweet bonbon
    Be happy!

Bonnie, you're a sweetie with wonderful copper eyes. Have fun, Princess of the Day!

Former User Guest
    Bonnie, what an adorable little princess you are. That's a cute pic of you!
    Enjoy your day today Bonnie!

Congrats!

Bonnie you are WAY more than just some "ordinary" calico, to me you a a beautiful ray of sunshine on this winter's day. I wish I could hear you chirp at the birds.

Bonnie & Clyde , isn't that the sweetest thing ?!!
    You are a lovely and adorable cat , Bonnie !!
    I hope lots of birdies fly by today , so you can do a lot of chirping

There is no such thing as an "ordinary" calico, or any other cat, for that matter! Congratulations, Bonnie!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Beautiful Bonnie

Yes, Princess, you really are beautiful...your calico colors are so deep and rich, and we really enjoyed meeting you this morning - so glad you're loved and happy! Catgratulations, Bonnie...you are certainly a special COTD (Calico of the Day)!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Dearest Bonnie, you have entered your mom's heart and made a home there. Little girlcats are so good at that. The boys are sweet and loving (and loved in return), but girlcats.... Hoo-eeee! I live with Dinah Lee, who is the most adorable, loving and nuisancy girlcat walking the earth today (my humble opinion). She makes life interesting for her three brothers by chasing them round and round the house, nipping their butts to make them speed up. She eats socks, sweaters, mittens, scarves, and afghans. When I sit her down to chastise her for these infractions, she sasses me. If I shake my finger at her, she bats at it. What can I do but laugh and kiss her? It's scary how much I love that girl.

Bonnie, you are a sweet girl and a very special one and your mama loves you. Making Cat of The Day must just be frosting on the cake of your life!

Oh Bonnie, I wish I could watch you chirping to the birds. You look so cute, another kitty tortellini. And those big green eyes! Have a happy day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Bonny Bonnie!

I mustagree with Jen and smokey the elder , in that you are no ordinary calico. with your beautful coloring and your playful ways , you could be nothing less than Spectacular! All the best Beautiful , Bold , Bodacios BONNIE COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are an EXTRAORDINARY calico cat pretty Bonnie girl! Your markings are very pretty - I want to reach out and give you a virtual pat and kiss! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day Bonnie!

Bonnie the Beautiful

Bonnie, you remind me of my sweet girl Patches (R/B) who had deep beautiful markings just like you have.

This is a special day for you - and I know you will have a day filled with lots of treats and much love!

Bonnie, you are irresistable! It seems that you are talented as well, to be able to inspire such devotion in your human. Have an extra happy day, pretty little sweetheart, with lots of treats and tummy rubs!

Bonnie
    What a beautiful girl you are. In my opinion there's no such thing as a 'generic' cat and especially not a calico one. Your personality is as unique as you are. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Chatty calicos

Bonnie, you are a great conversationalist just like my little calico, Julie! She is so opinionated, she has a comment on everything and a great range of vocal variety. She is so much company. I wonder if this runs in calicos ... I have seen a few others who are the same way.

Check out Julie at this link:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=681543

Love from MARTHA and JULIE
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."