Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so fed up with school.

I'm so fed up with school.

I used to love going to school. Get up in the morning, get away from my house, see my friends and everything but now i can't stand it. In every freakin' class all i hear about is how "Oh i smoked this and that this morning" and all of this other nonsense about drugs and stupid CRAP.EVERY period. it's all i hear. If i need to go to the bathroom at lunch i have to wait almost the whole lunch period because a million girls are in there smkoing taking up almost all the stalls just to smoke when school is out in like 2 hours later. And then on the way home on the bus all i hear about how some girl had sex with this guy or with that guy and that guy last week, or some fight that happened. There's like 3 or 4 fights a day in school and it's so STUPID. I seriously can't stand it. I know i'm a kid and all, but i HATE kids. The people at my school, besides my friends, drive me crazy. The thing that ticks me off the most is when some one asks me for a ciggarette! GAH! I can't stand smoking at all, it's so gross. Sorry for blabbing on, had to vent.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

i know how you feel. you see, as soon as the bell rings, all the druggies sprinting for the door. you go to the bathroom, and it smells of smoke, your in class and there are all kinds of sick conversations there. i know its natural to talk about these things but too much is just annoying. i have never liked school though, so i'm used to it. there aren't even a lot of fights here, but you can't walk into the school worrying about the amount of smoke your breathing in. when its cold, they smoke in the middle of the doors to outside and to the lockers, so you can't get away from it.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Are you sure we don't go to the same school...

HMMMM...sounds exactly like my school too.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

My dad told me to ignore it and just don't listen to them. It's hard not to when EVERYONE is talking about. I think i'd shoot myself befor i'd ever smoke or do drugs. It's just so sick. Cigarettes smell so gross and make me cough up my lungs [ teehee that's why my parents have to smoke outside ;P ] I just wonder if they kids know how stupid they sound when they talk about it. I'm glad none of my good friends do stuff like that, we're too high off life, we don't need drugs

-rx bandits

Oh yeah, and this kid today said I "act black" and i got into a conversation about it and asked him "How can someone act a certain race?" Even the teacher backed me up, lol. It's so stupid uugghhh

-rx bandits

That is how it was at my school too.... They finally started chaining the bathrooms up but the kids only took the chains and put them in the toilets...
    Oh well... HOPEFULLY they will grow up and quit smoking and doing drugs. I can't even imagine what it is like to be a parent with a teenager... you guys got it rough.. peer pressure stinks and no one seems to care.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

No matter how much someone will offer me or beg me too, i'm never smoking, NEVER.

-rx bandits

WOW! ::goes back and hides in corner::

I hope the people at my high school won't do that!
    I bet they will though. I just have a feeling that the "jocks" in my school are the type that would smoke or take pot or whatever else.
    We are in the middle of project alert. We have to take it during art, which is okay with me because I don't really like art anymore. Even though my art teacher interrupts the lesson every 5 minutes to babble on and on about her perfect sons and all kinds of crazy stories that have nothing to do with drugs, we still get the point. I wish people didn't ignore it and do it anyway.
    My friend's dad just recently quit smoking, or at least he hasn't had a cigarette in at least 5 weeks or so. It was all because my friend took D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education, just in case there is anyone out there who didn't take it), and my friend kept telling him different things about how drugs can hurt you badly. I admire anyone who has quit smoking, it must take a lot of work and will power.
    Ok...back to high school druggies...
    I've never known anything to happen in my high school except a dumb tradition called "Bay May." That's when the seniors grab the freshmen and throw them into the bay all through the month of May. Boy I can't wait to start high school.
    Sorry that the people in your school are doing drugs. In a few years I will probably be feeling what you feel now.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

No one ever too d.a.r.e seriously around here. My dad did wuit smoking for a month or so but he started back up and i hate it. They wonder why i'm always crying and stuff.

-rx bandits

Oh KayAnn, I'm so sorry to hear that. If I were you, TELL AN ADULT THAT YOU TRUST THAT THEY ARE SMOKING! Please! You'll be glad you did! If you tell, it will probably all stop! I really hope that stuff all stops at your school. I'm sorry you have to live with that.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I've never told on them, but alot have. They've got caught befor and there's nothing anyone can really do about it. It's gross gaaah thank you all for replying.

-rx bandits

My dad did wuit smoking for a month or so but he started back up and i hate it.
    My dad and stepmom smoke and I hate it too... I wish it wasn't so hard for them to quit. I always bring it up when I go over there. And my PawPaw lost a leg because of smoking but he still won't quit.. I love my PawPaw!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky

My dad and stepmom smoke and I hate it too... I wish it wasn't so hard for them to quit. I always bring it up when I go over there. And my PawPaw lost a leg because of smoking but he still won't quit.. I love my PawPaw!!
    My Papa smokes, so does my Memaw. Papa had a heart attack a few years ago and lost half of his foot, he still smokes. I love them both, especially Memaw cause she loves doggies too. She has 3 malteses... she loves SimSim.

-rx bandits

I love them both, especially Memaw cause she loves doggies too. She has 3 malteses... she loves SimSim.
    AWWW
    That makes me smile... Arn't Memaws, Papa's and PawPaws the CUTEST!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky

AWWW
    That makes me smile... Arn't Memaws, Papa's and PawPaws the CUTEST!!!
    Hehehe.. yah! I like my dad's parents better then my mom's.... lol my mom's are more "fartsie" like haha

-rx bandits