Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Findlay Dog Park?

CUTE pics of Keegan, Staci!

All I have to say is I'm completely jealous, and I wish I wasn't so far away! I know Nebo and I would LOVE to go... There better be lots of pics! I think you need a group shot of all the people too!

I'm jealous too! I want to meet all the furbabies AND the people!!

Staci - those pics of Keegan are adorable!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Keegan sez

SHANKS!!!!

I just looked on weather bug and the forecast is to be in the 40's and rain showers.
    YUCK!!
    Maybe we can PRAY and SEND positive thoughts that it will TURN out like today!?? IT is 70 here!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Kim,

I have the directions so I may just drive in my own car.

I've decided to leave Moo home where it's warm. I'd hate for him to get sick.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Amy has offered for us to buy paper products but I can make something too - I just hate making decisions. If any one has a request, I will be happy to oblige. Christy's plane isn't getting in until 8:00 Saturday evening so I guess I will have time Saturday to fix something before we need to go to the airport to get her.

If the temperature drops to the 30's and it snows, there will be no more Findlay dog park gatherings unless it is late June, July, August or September. I can't handle any more snow this year!!!
    Although I guess if it was that cold, maybe the ground would be frozen and it won't be so muddy.

We haven't been to the dog park this week but we went about a week ago and it was muddy! We went to the Bowling Green dog-park yesterday with Amy and it also had muddy areas. My dogs are getting tired of getting baths every time we go.

Looking forward to Sunday too - we will just be bringing Snoopy and Taggert - Dazzi is too unpredictable as to who she will get along with.

Oh Man!

I really, really, really hope it doesn't get cold

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

can't go WAAH!!!

dear friends, as much as i'd love to go to the dog park, i think i'll have to pass this time. alex the wonder dog seems to be stuck in a seizure cycle in which he has a seizure on sunday around 11pm. the only connection that i can trace over the last 3 times has been his playing at a local and unofficial dog park on sundays.
    he has an appointment at the ohio state vet school in early april for a yearly check and to consider changing his meds. please take lots of pictures and post them, best regards joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Well in Fort Wayne on Sunday it's supposed to be partly cloudy and in the low 40s.

Here's Saturday's forcast, which would be close to what we will have on Sunday....
    Saturday
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms during the day...then a chance of snow or rain during the night. Lows in the lower 50s and daytime temperatures steady in the lower 50s.

Here's the official Sunday report....

Sunday
    Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s and highs in the lower 40s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Mugsy,

HOPEFULLY the forecast will change between now and Sunday. I have lost all faith in weather people. I just get up and look out the window. It's alot more accurate than their predictions.

It'll be me and Ashley Will I be able to get into the park without a permit?? I'll be driving by myself.

Lows in the upper 20s and highs in the lower 40s.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, remember this is for Fort Wayne! Findlay usually gets our weather later.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

******BUMP*******

Ok, are we doing a final head count? I am bringing a salad that Mike can't eat , and spare/extra paper products to include paper towels, forks/knives/spoons/plates.

I suggest everyone bring whatever we drink in single serving containers...cans/bottles, etc. I will bring a large green trashbag, too, and my camera!!!!! My car will have Anna, me, and two of her three doggies, plus blankets/sheets/towels.....

We are shooting for 1230, right? I would like to exchange phone numbers with a 'local'....so, who will be my connector?

What, I really don't like how the weather is supposed to be while I'm there! How am I to adjust, it's been beautiful here! I'm going to freeze up there! AHHHHH! Anyways, I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody on Sunday, I just wish I could bring my girls so they could meet their future friends too! See everybody on Sunday!

Me and Andy make two.

I believe 12:30 was the designated time.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Our *fine* Ohio Weather...

You're in for a typical "Ohio" *spring*?? Sunday...

Here's the current guess from the National Weather Service:

Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Windy. Highs near 60.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely during the day. Then a chance of snow or rain during the night. Windy. Lows in the mid 40s and highs in the lower 50s.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow during the day. Windy. Lows in the upper 20s and highs in the upper 30s.

Monday: Cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s and highs in the mid 40s.

Above from the NWS site at:
    NWS - Findlay, OH (45840)

Another good weather site is USWX.com - their guess is:

Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Windy. Highs near 60.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely during the day, then a chance of snow or rain during the night. Windy. Lows in the mid 40s and highs in the lower 50s.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow during the day. Windy. Lows in the upper 20s and highs in the upper 30s.

Monday: Cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s and highs in the mid 40s.

That one is from:
    USWX.com for Findlay, OH (45840)

----------------------------------------------
    Trust us natives - it *could* be a lot worse!

A general summation ~
    Nice, warm, and enough rain this week - right up through Saturday - to produce a fine covering of *MUD* for the 4-Leggers to really enjoy!
    Quickly followed by a nightime cold snap to keep the 2-Leggers on their toes! Then warming enough on Sunday to re-activate the *MUD*.

Yep ~ *Welcome* to *Spring*?? in Ohio!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Phred! Are you Cinder and Smoke going to join us!?

You know we'd love for you too.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June