Thread: Blueberry and Bud

Blueberry and Bud

Blueberry & Bud
    What a pair of sweeties you are! Your picture gave me quite a smile this snowy Kansas day! I grinned wider when I realized Bud was the girl and rules the roost. Congratulations on being our very special Pets of the Day today, sweethearts.

What a beautifu, colorful pair you make Blueberry and Bud! And I can tell by that regal look upon your face that you are definitely the one who rules the roost, Bud!! I'm sure you're a very happy birdie now, having "Blue" as your best pal! You've made my grey and rainy day bright and cheery, precious Blue and Bud! Thanks so much to your guardian for sharing her lovely feathered friends with us! Congratulations to beautiful Blueberry and Bud our very special, most deserving Sunday Pets of the Day! I hope you both get an extra helping of millet spray to celebrate your day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You sure are a pair of sweet looking birds!!! Sounds like you are loved very much by your owners and they treat you right! Happy you were picked to be Pet of The Day for us.

Cngratulations of being POTD you two! You two are truly beautiful and I have always had a soft spot for budgies.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.