Hello I'm Lovable

Yes I am, I’m so lovable that that’s my name. I live with Steffi, my human, in an apartment in Montclair, New Jersey. I am the son of Cloud, Steffi’s sister Becky’s cat, who lives in Ohio. I’m male (neutered of course) 2 ½ years old (born 7/14/2000), am gray and white, green-eyed, with the softest medium-length fur and a long fluffy gray tail.

I’m an indoor cat, except for supervised excursions to the apartment courtyard, where there are trees for me to climb. Not lately though, Steffi doesn’t want to stay out in the cold with me. While Steffi has been out of work, she has become lazy about getting up in the morning and sometimes I have to resort to a certain amount of headbutting to get her to get up and get my breakfast. She hides under the covers, but that doesn’t stop me. I’m not a lap cat and am independent, but when I want I’ll be near Steffi. If she’s on the couch I’ll be on her legs. If she’s reading in bed and I want attention I will park myself right on her book. I like to park on the computer table too. I enjoy leaping about with my feather on a stick and playing fetch.

Steffi doesn’t have a digital camera or a scanner, so she needs so see if she can get pictures off a disk and upload and post from those. So I hope you’ll be able to see me before too long.