Hi, I have a question for you guys what the worst thing your dog has ever done? It can be anything, Like for example the other day My 2 dogs Cody and Cruz were outside in their backyard and well we left a hose hooked up to the facet back there on the side of the house big mistake first of all Cruz (American Bulldog ) hates hoses he always chews them up, well there was this piece hanging off the facet still and i guess it was bothering him. Cody (st.Bernard) could care less he's not much for chewing things. So i am filling my bath and the water stops running i go outside and there was cruz he ripped the hose off the wall and he took the valve spicket thing with him wihich controls all our water in the house water was just shooting out the side of the house i couldn't get mad i had to laugh it was funny, my boyfirend and i went to home depot to get stuff to fix it and we told the guy the story he just laughed he said he never heard of that before, needless to say the stuff we bought didn't work and we had to have a plumber come out the other day but now all is good and up and running silly dogs They always keep my on my feet