Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Question for Everyone!!!!!

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
    My dog Valientine is a really good girl and hasn't done anything really bad. But my boxer Blitzkreig (RB) was 80 pounds of trouble!

We wanted to keep Blitz in the house, but we could not let him free roam of the house while we were gone. My husband got the idea to start locking him in the bathroom while we were gone. I cam home one day and smelled something really bad. When I opened the door to the bathroom, I realized that my darling boxer had eaten a whole bottle of apple-scented shampoo! I called the vet and he said all was fine that the worst that could happen was "it would all come out" which was the horrible smell. I spent the rest of the day cleaning my bathroom.

We decided to try it again, making sure all shampoo and soaps were put up this time and the next day, I came home to this:

That day, Iwent out and bought a pen so Blitz could stay outside while we were gone. Here's a pic of Blitz, you can almost see the meaness in his eyes. LOL!

Last edited by RogueFerret; 03-23-2003 at 10:45 AM.

..... so effectively Blitz was clean on the inside .... after eating the apple shampoo.

Glad all was OK after that .... although your bathroom did not look it
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Probably pretty hard to beat/

ok well, Here goes nothing. Our dog jefe(GSD) opened our slide door out back and jumped our fence, jumped our neighbors house, opened here slide door, went into her bathroom sat their and waited for her to get out, She came up maybe 10 minutes after he ran off with him on a leash in a bathrobe. and said he opened her back door and went into her bathroom.

BEAT THAT(Honest to god, Cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle through my eye this really happened)
    Unknown

When Jake was a baby he did all sorts of annoying things (chewed up the walls, ripped down wallpaper and curtains, etc. etc.). But the funniest happened one day when we left him in the house alone for a few minutes. We had the front door opened so the breeze could come through the house, so just the screen door was closed. We thought we had it latched, but we didn't.

He went in my daughter's room and found every single pair of her underwear, clean or dirty, and dragged them out into the front yard. Only her underwear! All of our bedroom doors were open - so I wonder why he chose her?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jake is gorgeous!!!! (naughty, but gorgeous ..... )
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Jake says "Thank you!"

He really is such a good dog. He's so easy to get along with. He hardly ever gets into the garbage anymore! And our underwear are usually safe. Of course it took 7 years for him to mellow out. heheheh. It was worth it.

the worst thing that Abby has done is probably when she ate deer poo!!!!!!

Sandy, is when she was on a spree of eating SOS pads( used for cleaning food stuck on pots, wire mesh!!!)
    Sandy and Abby's Mom!!

Jesus Saves!!!!!

Kai isn't a too bad around the house. he's still a pup after all...the worst so far is when he chewed on femanine products...twice...yuck...guess who got to pick it up????

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Oh - Jake loves used feminine hygiene products, too! He has a rule, though - he only carries them down the stairs to chew on them when he knows my daughter's boyfriend will be coming over.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

toy poodles

no, i can;t beat it, i don't no if i'd laugh or cry, pepper and jordan don't eat much, just carpet, the corner of my water bed, socks, bra's. i forgive them though, my boy's can't help it. i get pretty upset with them sometimes, when i can't find my bra, and then when i do some of it's ate. pepper was 3 months, he was suppose to be going potty, he ate a cigar. butt. i took him, to the vet, they kept him all dayuntil all of it was out of his system, poor baby hates the vet now but, we built a fence in back , so there safe,nothing to eat, except grass

Callihan in his 8 years of life on this planet has destroyed/eaten the following in no particular order:

couch
    love seat
    drywall
    playstation game
    tv remotes
    clothes
    shoes
    carpeting
    shrubbery
    bed
    sheets
    pillows
    pillowcases
    towels

I was going to refinance my house a few years ago and had to have it appraised. After she was finished, the appraiser deducted $6000 from the total value of the house due to "Callihan damage"...but I love that boy so much!!!

I used to have a pit-sharpei mix. When he was a puppy, he ate everything. He ate my phone wiring, cable tv, drip system, sprinklers, the stucco on my house, you name it! All my pets have always slept in my house. I got Roxy (husky) like the day after Rosco (pit-sharpei) passed away. We all missed him so bad we had to fill the gap asap. Anyways, Roxy was 1 year old, so I just assumed she'd behave in the house. She was good for hours, so when bed time came, I put their beds in the computer room and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up, and every book was off the bookshelf and chewed up, the file cabinet drawers were open and all the papers were chewed, my husband's cd's were chewed, the desk was chewed, her bed was now just a gigantic pile of fluff. I couldn't help but love her though, because she didn't have the slightest clue she'd done anything wrong. She'd came from a sleddog rescue and was kenneled all of her life. She digs to China too, she actually dug a burrow under my concrete porch.

toy poodles

they are easy to forgive though, i love my boy's too. lisa

lol this is a great thread, but no storys that will top everyone elses, but here goes.

the list of eaten houshold items so far, the oldest dog being 5 years old now and still chews things (but only when there is someone watching her strange)

two seater sofa + the 2 matching chairs (clover)
    countless dog beds (all 3 dogs)
    garden swing cusions (clover, but i saved them)
    oh stereo/tv/dvd speaker wiring (theodore)
    mums favorite shoe's the day they were going oversea's (clover )
    lol, slippers many pairs over 5 years
    dog brushes, 100's of squeeky toys and dog toys in general
    dod leads collars , ohhh a halti collar (but i got a new one)

clover chewed open a bottle of anti bacterial floor cleaner once (but was fine, and had nice smelling breath)

clover steals food (this is a serious problem with her) so no-one is allowed to feed her treats except for me, but at home she has to work for her dinner and treats from family members (very strict about this)

sure ill think of more lol, but u gotta love em
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Well, this isn't the worst - Chloe quit destroying my stuff when she was a puppy, but I think it's Chloe's funniest misbehavior. My Chloe is a counter-cruiser, so we have to make sure not to leave food on the counter when we leave the house. She has gotten entire loaves of bread off of the top of the microwave. She'll eat the whole thing except for the end slices. (I don't like those either) But the funniest was when I left an almost brand new gallon container of butter flavored Crisco on the counter. I thought about putting it up, but the lazies struck and I figured it was Crisco and it had a plastic lid on it, right? Well I got home and she had eaten the entire container of Crisco. I kept a close eye on her and slept on the couch that night expecting her tummy to be pretty upset. Nope, the only "side-effect" was really shiny fur for a while. Now everything remotely edible is removed from the counters before she is left unsupervised.