Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Question for Everyone!!!!!

Destiny & Dakota haven't been too bad, but they have pulled a few things that they learned quickly was not going to be acceptable in our house. The worse things that have happened around our house is the window sills to the front windows (2 or 3 of those) have been chewed to some extent so Brian will have to replace those. They know now that they better not try that one again. They also destroyed the tv remote that same day and chewed the DVD remote (it's still usable though). We also have to replace the back sliding doors curtain before we move because they have messed that all up (luckily my mom was here and fixed it so that it will get us through until we do get out to buy a new one). So, with alittle bit of mischieve, I believe that we've actually been very lucky because our girls haven't destroyed lots of things, just a few things that I'm not looking forward to replacing.

I could write a book on all the things my 2 little devils have done..

We have bought 50 packs of fricking socks and underwear in the past year it isnt even funny. Oscar *my shih tzu* LOVES socks and underwear *used is always better for him* .. I hate it cuz he takes them and burys them in plants and in the backyard.. If he has a pir in his mouth he'll never give them to you he'll run away and when you FINALLY catch him he thinks you are playing tug a war.. ..

As for Tikeya.. Oh man she is another story...

Tikeya is a siberian husky four years youngue. She always goes through the trash *expesally after my monthy visitor comes along * .. I hate it .. Shell bring all my crap from the garbadge into the living room and eat it .. EWWWWWWW.. Then when I come home with friends they all see it .. It is sooo immabarssing ... And also Tikeya likes to chase cats but when they turn and face her she runs home .. Tikeya has killed my brothers hamster befor and she also gave my brother kitten a heartattack, so my brother HATES Tikeya.. I love her though, even though she is a problem child..
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

This thread is soo funny! I can't stop laughing. Malone isn't too bad, really...but he has the knack for doing the underwear thing when company is over. It's embarrassing, really. My oh-so-beautiful lilac bush is slowly disintegrating...I think by next spring only the real thick part in the middle is gonna be left standing. And when we have company over for dinner, he loses any pretense of having manners. Usually he is very good and lays at our feet while we eat...but when we have company, he runs around and barks & begs. And if we put him in his crate, then he just barks & Barks. Soooo embarrassing!!!!

Originally posted by G-Diddy

Can anyone beat that?
    bet i can! my old rottweiler (had to give her up) was a horrible for doing stuff!!! she chewed up my dads cell phone, tore down our fence four times (!!!) never ever ever (EVER!) learned to go to the bathroom outside and she chewed up our coffee table thats y my dad got rid of her
    I've been BOO'd!

Ya well @ least yoyur dogs dont go through the drash and get your used tampons and crap .. it is sooo embarassing .. She brings them into the living room and eats *some of them* the others she just leaves.. And our company ends up seeing them first .. :redface:

So....you mean to say that you just sit there and let it chew and eat those tampons, and not take them away. Plus, leave them on the floor to greet guests with.

That is *really* disgusting!!!

(That's what it seems to say in your post at least.)
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    So....you mean to say that you just sit there and let it chew and eat those tampons, and not take them away. Plus, leave them on the floor to greet guests with.

That is *really* disgusting!!!

(That's what it seems to say in your post at least.)
    If you'll read a couple of posts up you'll see she says "Then when I come home with friends they all see it .. It is sooo immabarssing" . No one would just sit there and watch their dog do that. Obviously the dog gets in the trash when she's gone.

Hi again,

Just thought I would add ANOTHER Ruby adventure to the list.

We bought some new plants, and had not got around to planting them yet, so we place them in their pots BEHIND the fence protecting the existing plants.
    We have a fence up just to give the plants a chance to grow, and whilst we are waiting for Ruby to get past her puppy stage - which seems like never considering she is already 1 and a half yers old!!!!

Anyway, got home last night, and she had jumped the fence and proceeded to pull all the plants out of their pots and run around the yard ...........

Just keeps getting better and better!!!

Love her STILL
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

LOUD Louie has only destroyed 2 things in his 4yrs. and they were when he was a pupper. 1 Guitar Cable....much to Daddy's dismay. and 1 plastic toy over his first Easter which is how we found his current Vet. (He answered our E-Mail and calmed down one VERY WORRIED Mama)

Now my Shadow dog (RB) however, chewed up an imported Spanish Coffee table...my parents were less than pleased. And when he got the "Big Snip" he chewed up "The Joy of Sex" book my mother had checked out of the local Library. Chewed it into Itty Bitty Tiny pieces....It was a VERY small town and the Librarians talked about that one for quite awhile.

Shadow

Hee hee - chewing up the "Joy of Sex" book after getting the snip.

Trying to tell you something I think

Too funny!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

These are too funny..

Well I think the only think I can think of off the top of my head.. is the first day we had her at home (no crate yet)

We had her in this huge cardboard box...

Well I guess at some point during the day she decided she had to pee and poo... and didn't wanna do it in the box.. she chewed her way thru the box... ran downstairs... peed and pooed on he lineoleum kitchen floor (a good choice I think)...

and then.... went back upstairs.. crawled back thru the hole.. and sat in her box.... she even waited in the box when I got home.. barking for me.. but.. nonetheless... waited in the box...

silly girl!
    ~*~*Aurora*~*~
    Very proud mommy
    of a Blue Weimaraner
    ~*~*~*BLU*~*~*~

LOL Rooroo!

Thats soo funny she crawled back into the box, how cute Well i have another one for you all, Well we wanted to see how are dogs would be if we left them in our spare room we have there was nothing much in it but we wanted to be nice instead of leaving them in their crate BIG MISTAKE we can home opend the door to hell and they had chewed into the wall there was this big hole now and tore down the blinds and pooped all over the place it was horrible.I don't know if i will be able to ever let them 2 out together one is out they are fine but both and thts trouble. Cody (St.Bernard) like to go thru the trash too YUCK! Kepp them coming guys i love reading ur stories

Why in the world would I let my dog chew on tampon?? I said I would get home with friends and my dog would be chewing on them it was really embarassing, ewww...

I remember my grandma (when she was alive) told me this story about her Basset Hound:

My family was up at our cottage, and the Basset Hounds were playing outside. Casey (there was also Poncho and Gretchen), I believe it was, ran down the LOOOONG driveway, and found a deer carcas on the road. He dragged it back up the driveway, into the yard........and rolled in it. The deer had been dead for days. She had to give him a bath about six or seven times to get rid of the stench.

SICK SICK SICK! Glad I wasn't born yet to see that! LOL!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb