Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do your dogs sleep?

in the living room, where serious tv watching/ reading happens,alex and i get the the recliner, the cats have a corner of the couch, which is covered by a now furry sheet, and an old white chair, and duke has a blanket, folded so the maxium pawing- adjusting can be done. in the kitchen, which is where they stay while i'm at work is dukes' main bed under the table, a large foam filled pad with 2 blankets on for pawing-adjusting, alex has a foam bed, but he will stretch out on the floor when he gets too hot. in the bedroom, there is the big bed, a round sheepskin covered foam circle, a pile of blankets( for pawing-adjusting ) and a bean bag filled bed, and the cats have a cuddler on the dresser. there isn't anything specifically in the computer room, so i'll have to fix that.
    duke had somewhat of a knock-about life before he moved in with us, he has calluses on his elbows, so i do my best to make sure the old dog has as many soft places to lie as i can manage.
    i am thinking about an outdoor bed for the summer, one of those elevated cots for him
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Since we got the girls at shelters we really aren't sure what breeds they are. The owners gave Ashlee up and told the shelter she was a sheltie/shepherd mix And with Nina, she was returned to the same shelter twice, the shelter picked her breed, austrialian shepherd/cocker mix It depends on the day what breed we think they are... We keep Nina's hair cut, so her tail is smaller than it can be. It really is fox like when clean and fluffy

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Now when my husband complains about how many dog beds we have in the house, I'm just going to show him Ashlee's and Nina's. They makes Hannah and Tucker's collection look paltry.
    In the kitchen we have the bunk beds.
    In the family room sometimes we are inclined to share.

Here Hannah models another family room beddie.

and this is Tucker's brand new bed which is placed next to the big bed.
    Now just so you're not confused...at night they both sleep in the Big Bed. Hannah on top of the covers, Tucker underneath. If Tucker gets too hot, he will pop out to the beddie placed conveniently next to the Big Bed.
    Last edited by Rachel; 02-18-2003 at 11:39 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Cute pics everybody, thanks for sharing! As for mine, they sleep where ever they want and think they can get away with! Here are a few pics!

Our bed!

The Loveseat!

Destiny's Bed!

The Chair!

On the Couch!

On Dakota's Bed!

On Daddy!

On Mommy (but I don't have any pics of that), Etc., Etc., Etc. The list goes on and on.

GREAT, GREAT pictures. Everyone is sooooooo happy

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings