Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: run away dog

Run away dog.

I have one myself, i have 2 german shepherd dogs, And one is only a puppy so he can't jump our 4 feet fence, But our bigger dog Jefe,(GSD) Jumps the fence and runs to our neighbors house, Probably because they have 2 dogs, And the old lady that owns the house loves our dog. Question: Are their any other dogs around it would run to? if so you should probably get a fence, If you dont already have one.. may cost alot but, Dogs do cost alot of money and love to take care of..

Unknown_Dog_Owner- Good luck!

- Owning 2 dogs is easier than i thought, And more fun than owning one, I love my dogs Jefe & Buck -
    Unknown

my dog is a cousin of a jindo

hey my jindo which is a purebred looks like a shiba. my dog hate other dogs and cats.
    jindolover

Have you rescued her from somewhere? Do you know her past? Or have you had her her whole life? Maybe try going to an inclosed (with no ways to get out) and just let her lose to run and stretch her legs. My friend's Akita used to run away all the time, until we would go to a tennis court and just let him get his cooped up energy out of his system.

Cocker_luva, Yea I got her from a shelter. They had told me that she was abused ( at 9weeks old? That's terrible, how can you abuse a puppy??). Pretty sad.
    She is an indoor dog, except when I take her for a walk. She HATES moving vehicles, If you get near one she'll yelp and pull away.
    There is a park in Brooklyn that has 5 or 6 acres for dogs to run around in. But, she will still run away at home. I take her there often to stretch her legs, but I guess thats not good enough for her.
    I have had Maggie pretty much since she was born ( since she was 9 weeks old) She is almost 4 know, and OMG is she packed with ENERGY!!! Can you imagine a 50 pound dog jumping in the air like a jack russel?? Every time I say "Want to go for a walk?" She jumps in the air.
    It's sad how she is SOOOOO sweet, then when you bring a broom out to sweep the floor she cries and runs away. She is the best doggie I'll ever have.
    At least I have a big apartment that she could live in! I had to convince my building to let my animals in...It costed 1,000$ extra (NO LIE). I'd do any thing to keep my maggie. AHHHHHHHH it's 8:30 G2G! BUB BYES

Where cold noses meet warm H.A.R.T.s H.A.R.T. Homeless Animal Resciue Team
    ~*~Heather~*~
    Adopt NaylaAdopt Perdue!
    Save a life, adopt a pet!