Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What, an email from Angel Gabe?

What, an email from Angel Gabe?

Hi Everyone. Gabe here.

I made it to Rainbow Bridge just fine. I am having a good time and want everyone to know that I am behaving myself. I feel relaxed, happy and boy am I having FUN, FUN, FUN! There are so many nice cats and dogs and birds and turtles and hamsters and well, you name it.... and it is up here. We all get along nicely. I have many new friends.

I want to let everyone know that they should not cry about me anymore. When I read all the posts about me (yes, we have the internet here at RB) and saw all those pictures of me, even when I was very little, it made me CRY and then I realized how much everyone loved me and wanted me to be happy. I am happy again now .... here at Rainbow Bridge .... I miss all of you, especially Graemer and my two Moms.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day, especially my Moms Robyn and Sas, and GMom Pam and all of the wonderful Pet Talk Moms and Dads who loved me and worried about me. Don't worry about me anymore, cause I am just fine.

I won't be writing anymore because they told me I could have only ONE email from here...so, please do take care everyone, give all your furry friends a special hug and snuggle today, from me. Please know that I am fine, really, and that I love you all, and that I appreciate all that was done for me while I was down there AND most of all, I am fine now! Gotta run.

Happy V-Day yous... guys.

Love always,

Gabriel (from NJ)
    Last edited by sasvermont; 02-15-2003 at 12:52 PM.

Darling Gabe,

I have been in seclusion -- alone with my grief -- since the horrible, horrible news of you untimely passing.

Perhaps now that I know of your contentment at the Rainbow Bridge I can begin to come out and enjoy things again.

However, you will always be top cat in my heart...my bad, bad, beer drinking boy!

Until we meet again,

Yours in eternity....Winny

Nice to hear from you, Gabe!

Glad you made the Trip to The Bridge OK,
    and are getting settled in and making new friends.
    Say HI! to Fred (First Kat), and the Dawgs - Lady, Casey, Arrow, Shadow...

I'll have the Kids gheck with God - I'm sure you're mistaken bout the one e-mail - bet it's one a week or at the least - one a month. We'll check and let you know.

Miss ya, Buddie!
    Boots, Cinder & Smokey all say Hello!
    /s/ Phred, the "Dad" to Cinder & Smokey

the Rescued & Adopted FurKids of *Phred*

It's so nice to hear from you Gabe. I'm so glad that you are having a good time at Rainbow Bridge. I haven't heard from my RB cat Pepper yet and I was wondering if you had seen him. If so, is he having a good time too?

Gabe, I'm glad they gave you priority access to the internet Have you met a nice girl for Valentine's Day? Do they have your favourite foods up there? It was wonderful of you to send your earthly friends and family a note
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Dear Gabe
    it's good to hear from you although it made me cry again.
    I hope Cinder &Smoke can check how often e-mails are allowed!
    However I am glad you are playing with the others at Raimbow Bridge.
    Have fun, all of you!

Thanks dear Gabe for sending us an e-mail from the RB !!
    It feels good to know you are happy there now !
    Lots of huge hugs (he he) from all of my pets and me too of course !!!

Dear Gabe, it's us ........ Fister, Randi and John. We're glad to hear from you and that you've settled in OK up there. I do hope they feed you some tasty grub and the furry girlies are nice! I can sense you're making SO many new friends and having lots of fun.

Even if you only have permission to send this one e-mail, I can assure you that this was the BEST place to send it to. We all miss you down here, but now your mom and all of us can relax, knowing everything is as it should be!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you Gabe for being so thoughtful of all of us to send an e-mail. It puts many a mind to rest to know that you are happy. Does it surprise you to know how many people cared about you? Have a sweet afterlife
    Jen and the kitties

Dear Gabe, you made me cry again too, but I think they were good tears. I know you never have been around dogs too much but now you will have a chance to get to know some really sweet ones. Look up my black cockapoos Bailey and Tizzie. They are both gentle souls and love to meet new furkids. Also a nice surprise will be that I am almost positive that there are some people at the Rainbow Bridge. You see last November, our Dr. had to leave this earth too. He had spent his whole life taking care of cats and dogs. He was only 40 years old and had to leave his own fur family and human family. I just have this feeling that once he got to the Rainbow Bridge, even though no one is sick there, I'm thinking that he just felt he wanted to stay there with the animals to romp and play and give out hugs and pets and help them to watch for their folks. So you look up our Dr. B., Gabe and he'll throw bottle caps for you. Okay? Thanks for writing, Gabe. This has been a hard week here at Pet Talk.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Dear Gabe,
    We are so glad to hear from you! It makes me feel better knowing that you are having fun at the rb with the other pets. You are and always will be loved by everyone here.
    Many ((hugs and kisses)) from Michelle, Neko, Cookie, Pumpkin and Tama
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Gabe there are 4 very special poodles up there at the Bridge that I would like you to meet (if you haven't already). I know that in the 'heavenly environment' doggies and kitties are all friends and there is no growling and hissing. I am happy that you are settling in and making friends. We will never forget you Gabe, the kitty with the beautiful Baby Blues who made us all smile.

God Bless You Gabe!

Gabe , its so nice to hear from you! How do you get along with Gabriel your namesake , the Lorrds Trumpeter! Please look up Mr. Scrappy , Pouncer, Mr FLuffy , Tiger , Orange Blossom , Buster Kitten , Smoke , And THe Smokies! Thank you for letting us know that our cats will have a place to go to , and a place where all animals will live in Peace!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Gabe,
    The tears came again! But, at least no one is at work to see them. I am happy to know you are up there, probably running the joint, eh? Please look up my little stray, Arizona, and her kittens and tell her I love her. Also, Queenie, my first kitty, she is there, and will help you with anything. Take care of yourself, and thanks for letting us know you are ok. We will be, too, in time.
    Johanna and the other states.

Oh, Gabe what a nice surprise to hear from you. Yep, I cried too but it's so nice to know you made to the RB and are happy. Did you hear me ask God to give you a cuddle? Twice a day I ask him to cuddle all my furry family there and all of those of all my PT family too. Your name was mentioned specially ever since you left us.

We love you too Gabe.