Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A Valentine Wedding Proposal!!!

For anyone who would like to know.......

They are registered at www.doggiesrus.com

or www.weddingchannel.com

I couldn't get to the doggiesrus site but Dusty said that was the one he wanted to check out! He hasn't talked to Missy all day and wants to get her opinion first! He said the other one looked a little expensive but he really just wants to make Missy happy so he is going to let her decide.

I think what he is really worried about though is if mommy Rosebel is getting use to the idea yet or not!

Toby here

Momz iz stillz in the hozpital, but doing betterz.. Since I am the manz of the house, Mom givez me the authorithy to speakz in her behalf...

Ahem... My deerez Missy, I'm still hurtingz but we want nothingz but your own happinezz...

First conditionz : Momz will allows the engagement IFZ AND ONLY IFZ they will agree to marry when Missy turnz 3 yrz old...

Second conditionz : ALL THE CATS WILL BE INVITED TOO IN THE WEDDING! Not only invitedz, but some of my cat friendz, most especially my fiancee INKA Pinky and my sister in-law Maya + her boyfriend (who is her boyfriendz now?) should be part of the entouragez...

Proper securityz must be enforcedz to ensurez the securityz of allz my CATZ friends...

Catererz must make surez , mealz for both caninez and felinez be servedz accordinglyz... CAT NIPZ must be served at all timez..

Hey brother DUZTY ! Is everythinc clear?

I'm alittle bit pizzed with my byutifulz sisterz... Momz is in the hospital and look what she'z doing!

Hey Toby, is my lipstick ok ? (this picturez was taken beforez she spoke to the love of her life)

Honeypie, can you hear me now?

Yez, I wuv you very muchz! Don't worryz, we just have to provez Mom that doggie love conquerz all

Whatz wrongz with dogz? Hayyy! I wouldz rather sleepz and thinkz of my one and only lovez, INKA PINKY

Last edited by trisha0503; 02-16-2003 at 08:52 AM.

Awww, how cute! Congratulations! Both Golden Retrievers are very, very beautiful dogs! I want one sooo bad!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

OMG! This is "so" FUNNY! I love goldens! They are so cute! I can't have one though because my dad is allergic to pups.
    I love my beautiful and adorable cockatiel birdys (Dumbledore and Hermoine), my sweetie kitten (Hufflepuff), my sun conure (Hedwig) and my new bunny bun bun (Hagrid)!

Bananas jump as they protest for being eaten worldwide!

Birdys, kitties, and bunnies are the rulers of my house..............and they rule well!

LOL this thread is hilarious!! Congrats Dusty and Missy!!

Need I say anything else? This is getting better by the minute. Carina says that if we have to wait till Missy is three she may be too old to be the matron of honor.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Pet Talk Love

I would hope that one of the first couples at Pet Talk would get a special invitation to the wedding. Although this love hasn't been sanctioned by marriage...it is forever lasting (going on almost two years now). That's more than some marriages last.

Hint to Dusty, although you appear to being doing fairly well on your own, the way to a girl's heart is through her stomach. Graham came visiting with this gift.
    Last edited by Rachel; 02-17-2003 at 09:49 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

hehehe rachel

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

How beautiful!! Cannot wait to receive an invitation !!!

Does not matter how long you have to wait, everyone can see the love in your eyes
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I am so happy for you guyz. I hope you have very nise wedding. If I can come I promise not to knock anything over.

-Mackenzie
    Blind Dogs are different, and different is great.
    ***My Puppy Mackenzie, Blind Golden Retreiver

My bet is that Mackenzie will definitely be the most welcome guest there!!!

Missy, sure seems like you and Dusty are ready, but this sounds like it will be a LONG engagement. Perhaps your mother will reconsider. I certainly hope so!!! My three bridesmaids are anxious for an outing since they all missed the last one at Lady's house.

Those Toby and Missy pics were hilarious!!!!

I needed that smile this morning.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

we all here in the south say hot dawg cant wait to here them wedding bells ya'll take care and many happy days. from riley, pearlie mae, and gannie and **noel**

Originally posted by trisha0503
    Toby here

Momz iz stillz in the hozpital, but doing betterz.. Since I am the manz of the house, Mom givez me the authorithy to speakz in her behalf...

First conditionz : Momz will allows the engagement IFZ AND ONLY IFZ they will agree to marry when Missy turnz 3 yrz old...

Second conditionz : ALL THE CATS WILL BE INVITED TOO IN THE WEDDING! Not only invitedz, but some of my cat friendz, most especially my fiancee INKA Pinky and my sister in-law Maya + her boyfriend (who is her boyfriendz now?) should be part of the entouragez...

Proper securityz must be enforcedz to ensurez the securityz of allz my CATZ friends...

Catererz must make surez , mealz for both caninez and felinez be servedz accordinglyz... CAT NIPZ must be served at all timez..

Hey brother DUZTY ! Is everythinc clear?

My Dearz Mizzy! I am so sorry your momz iz in the hozpital stillz. I am goin to send herz a card and some flowerz. Tell her I sendz my love to herz.

I enjoyed our long converzation the other night. I wanted to call back but we had a major snow stormz and we have been outzide shovelin snow for dayz now. My momz iz not happy with all the snow. We had 14 inchez in a day and the snow plowz is broken so it had to shoveled by handz. Now my momz back iz hurtin.

All the snow is really beautiful though. Mom sayz everything lookz so clean and beautiful. Untilz it startz to melt. Then everything will be dirty lookin. Whilez I waz outzide playin in the snow with my mommy Dixie, all I could think about was sharin the experince with you! I find I wantz to share everything with you! I even wanted to share the Frosty Paw mom gave me the other night. It is so hard for me to thinkz of you so far away.

Can you please talk to your mom and tell her waitin tillz you are 3 yrz. old is wayyyyy to long! Can you find out if she will agree to when you are 2. Actually you will be in your late teens by then. For bigger dogz like uz we have about 10 birthdays a year to a humans one birthday in the first two years. Over all we have about 7 birthdays on average but the first two are more. My momz told me thiz information so it muzt by true.

I will be happie to invitez all the kittiez to the wedding too! I have a brother Marty that would likez to come too! He iz my buddy!

We can havez the cater people bring any kindz of foodz you wantz to the reception. I only want to sharez the big cake with you thoughz. I saw picturez of my mom and dadz weddin and he gotz to smear cakez all over momz face. That lookz like fun so I want to do thatz with you at our weddin. Iz thatz ok?

You are in my thoughtz alwayz.
    Love,
    Dusty