Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piccolo

Piccolo

how sad, I was ready to say oh what a beautiful kitty and read about his silly antics...well he was a very beautiful cat!
    if his 'humans' are a member of pettalk, please tell us more about him? his anniversery is just 2 days behind Cookie's anniversery.
    I bet he was a darling

I am so sorry for your loss of your dear sweet Piccolo. What a handsome and brave fella he was.
    Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
    May you rest in peace at Rainbow Bridge.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Former User Guest
    I'm sorry to hear about Piccolo and his passing. He must have been a great cat. May he Rest In Peace now.

Congrats for the Cat Of The Day honour!

My heart is heavy for Piccolo and for you. I know what you feel.

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a Persian cat that I had since I was nine years old. She died when she was 13. I had her ever since she was 6 weeks old. I think about her almost every day. I know Piccolo was such a good companion to you. Congrats on having him remembered even more so as being Cat Of The Day! God bless you. Remember how fourtunate we are to be loved by a cat.
    Catwoman761
    Last edited by catwoman761; 02-09-2003 at 09:25 AM.
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

I'm so sorry for your loss. what a handsome fella Piccolo was. It is an honor to have him as cotd.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Enjoy your memories...

Your tribute to Piccolo is very touching. He was a wonderful ray of sunshine in your life and we are glad to hear how special he was. Each furrbaby brings to our lives a different warmth...a special peace. Bless you for caring so much for Piccolo...and for sharing his story for our Cat of the Day! It is an honor to "meet" him.

Bari and the Pride

Thank you for sharing your story of rainbow angel Piccolo. I love his name! Now more people know about him and this is good.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Piccolo's story brought tears to my eyes this morning. He was such a handsome fellow and was obviously deeply loved. May memories comfort you today and always.

Look at the love in those eyes! Your kitty was very loved and so were you! We always remember our special friends and furry soulmates. God Bless Piccolo!

Was sorry to read about the loss of your dear Piccolo. I'm glad for all of his seven years that he was deeply loved and could love in return. What a brave little trooper your Piccolo was and what a nice way for him to be honored, as today's Cat of the Day.
    Susan
    =^..^=

Oh Sweet Piccolo,

What a beautiful picture of you. Seven yrs or Seventy yrs,
    it would never be long enough to enjoy your sweet company.
    What a precious friend you were to your loving family. Rest
    in Peace at Rainbow Bridge sweet boy, our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I cry for you

How sad to hear of the passing of your beautiful boy.
    I'm sure he is happy to have known you and is living the good life, across the Rainbow bridge.
    You honor his memory with his selection to be COTD.

The gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me.

Preciuos Piccolo!

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of brave , loving Piccolo. To go at that early age is so sad , as he was just coming into his cathood! But as sure as God made little geen apples , Piccolo is enjoyinglife as a Cat Angel , waitng for the day that you will be together again! PICCOLO COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear, sweet Piccolo, your time on this earth was far too brief Your Mom has written such a beautiful and moving tribute to her special boy. I know too well how her heart is aching. We are so fortunate to have such loving and loyal creatures to share our lives with; sadly our time together is never long enough. The love of the world truly does shine in those gorgeous, golden eyes. And the love your family has for you will never die, but live forever in their hearts. Today we honor you dear Piccolo for your loving devotion, your bravery and for being the most cherished of furfriends. Today Piccolo we are so privileged to have you named our most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~