Thread: Gracie

Gracie

Gracie was outside today when I came back from lunch. She is just so beautiful...her green eyes are amazing. I really need to get a picture of her...my latest conquest.

Anyway, I've decided to trap her in about a week or two. She doesn't deserve to live in a office park...poor thing. So, I'm going to feed her enough food a day to make her dependant on me. I've been feeding her about 1/3 of what she needs a day so she wouldn't be too dependant in case I couldn't trap her before I left.

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Good luck with Gracie. She does sound adorable, and if she comes close I think there's a good chance she could be "tamed" and find a nice loving home.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Noahsmommy,

When you get ready to trap her, make sure you don't feed her for a day or so, this way she'll be real hungry when you bait the trap with sardines.

One word of advice though. Wear gloves!! Don't make the mistake I made. My finger is fine now but it could've gotten alot worse.

Good luck. Gracie deserves a good home. I'm sure that with alot of love and patience, you'll see there is a loving, affectionate cat just waiting to come out!

Way to go!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks for the great advice Moosmom!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

My pleasure. Hope it works out okay.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Kelly, that's great news! Will you then have her checked at a vet? And take her in? Or will you try and find a good forever home for her?

Good luck!!

Looking forward to some pics!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Since I decided to bury Gracie's jerk in snow I have a soft spot for her!So I wish you good luck

Usually if you call your SPCA or animal shelter they will be able to lend you a trap.

As moosmom said, don't feed her the day before, then put something really smelly in the trap, like fish or tuna juice.

Good luck!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I'm sure Gracie will be so happy to have a loving home.
    Cookie was also a feral cat in the office park where Brian used to work. He trapped her by luring her in with some food. And now she's a wonderful part of our family.
    I wish you all the best!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Since I decided to bury Gracie's jerk in snow

Originally posted by marysmerrycats

Marysmerrycats(the old TC, he he),

There was a problem with the yard guy covering up the food, and Barbara made the suggestion to bury the guy in snow...