Thread: Just lounging about..pic

Just lounging about..pic

It's apparently quite toasty under the lamp shade. It's Felicia's latest lounging spot.

If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Glacier , this picture of Felicia is priceless !! Doesn't she make those objects fall down while she is on that counter ?? My Inka also jumps on furniture , but she always makes a mess ... . She made my X-mas cards from PT-ers fall down uncountable times ... (you can see pics of this on my web-site ! , on the first page !)

Looks very comfy and warm!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Wait until she puts her head up INSIDE the lampshade to get closer to the warm bulb.

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Wait until she puts her head up INSIDE the lampshade to get closer to the warm bulb.
    that will be a lighted kitty-head then

Just Beautiful , my cat Micheal sleeps under the lamp as well . What a great looking CAT!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by lut
    Glacier , this picture of Felicia is priceless !! Doesn't she make those objects fall down while she is on that counter ?? My Inka also jumps on furniture , but she always makes a mess ... . She made my X-mas cards from PT-ers fall down uncountable times ... (you can see pics of this on my web-site ! , on the first page !)
    LOL, by some miracle she doesn't knock anything down. The Mary Moo-Moo ornament gets moved around a bit, but she's never broken anything. Ivy hangs out there sometimes too and she's never broken anything. I am sure one day the oil lamps will come crashing down. I have already bought some special cleaning stuff to get the oil out of the carpet when it happens!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

The cat of a woman I know puts his whole body under the lamp shade -- face up to the bulb. She calls it his tanning machine -- and that's exactly what it looks like!

You're a doll Felicia!

That little Felicia is such a sweety!

Peanut also like to hang out under the lamp for extra warmth. I told her my lap was nice and warm, but for some reason she prefers the lamp.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Felicia is 'baking'!!!! I love when my cats do that! Great picture, Glacier...

Oh man is she gorgeous or what?? She looks young , just a baby What breed is she? She looks siamese and something else ..... rag doll colors.
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

She is gorgeous!!! Is she a ragdoll? Or maybe siamese? We need more pics of this lovely girl!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by JillLovesMinnie14yrs
    Oh man is she gorgeous or what?? She looks young , just a baby What breed is she? She looks siamese and something else ..... rag doll colors.
    She will be four months old on February 5. Her momma cat is a meezer, but her daddy cat is unknown.
    --John Irving