Thread: Tv

Tv

Does your dog watch and bark at the tv?

Both of my dogs watch TV but usually it happens if it's an animal program and they hear the barking. That gets their attention. My cat, Andy, also watches TV. Occasionally he goes up to the set and bats at the people on the screen.

The other night, when That's my baby came on Animal Planet, I had to put the sound on mute a few times. Our Sassee was very interested when little puppies were crying for their momma.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Nina barks when she hears dogs on TV, also if someone knocks on a door on TV she comes unglued

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

my dogs all ignore the tv, even when there r dogs barking, but my cat loves this one video, "kitty love." i put a chair right up to the tv and she swats at the cats that run across the screen and she shakes her head like in disbelief! lol
    I've been BOO'd!

one time, mickey was just walking around and my brother put it on "rugrats". mickey just stopped and sat right in front of the TV to watch. it was so cute. he loves that show

another time there was this dog barking on this show and mickey had his ears perked up and he was just watching.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Cincy seems to pay more attention tothe TV the Sadie. She has been known to run over to it when puppies are on, and she watched the agility championship with me

The funnist TV moment was when I was recetly watching the movie "Best In Show" There is a scene in which two of the characters are singing a song they wrote "God Loves a Terrier" Cincy stopped, tilted her head and stared at the TV til they were done. A few days later, my parents were here and the movie was on again. Taggert did the exactly the same thing!!!