Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neko Drooling

Neko Drooling

Neko hates being pilled!!! Today he was the worst and drooled most of his pill out. But he looked so cute I had to take a picture!

"May I give you a kiss?"

Check out how far the drool extends

`````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Hey Look!!! A RAINBOW!!

EEEEEEWW!!! When Bassett does that it makes me gag something awful!!!!

Ewwww that's a lot of drool, I don't think I've ever seen my cats do that. But I have known a few dogs to drool like that.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Poor baby .... he looks a little "green around the gills" too!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Never mind, Neko. Your other pictures prove you clean up nice.

Poor Neko. Poor ME. I hate drool. The worst part about where I work (pet grooming) is the droolers. Give me the most foul poop over drool (or vomit) any day.
    sorry for the "visual"

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Poor Neko. Poor ME. I hate drool. The worst part about where I work (pet grooming) is the droolers. Give me the most foul poop over drool (or vomit) any day.
    sorry for the "visual"
    You should see 'em after surgery!!! Every day we clean up piles of dog drool. And it doesn't suck up on a sponge either-you have to lift it up with some paper towels. It's so gross the way it moves around and refuses to absorb!
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Originally posted by neko1

And it doesn't suck up on a sponge either-you have to lift it up with some paper towels. It's so gross the way it moves around and refuses to absorb!
    Thank you so much for that very vivid visual image! Always the perfect conversation for after dinner.

Ick!!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Hee hee...sorry.

Doing what I do for a living, you can talk about anything! That kind of stuff does not gross me out while l'm eating. In fact, we are always talking about food when we're in surgery. I guess you have to have a strong stomach to deal with the stuff we do. I've been doing it for 3 years so nothing bothers me.
    I love my furkid Neko!

Originally posted by neko1
    That kind of stuff does not gross me out while l'm eating. In fact, we are always talking about food when we're in surgery. I guess you have to have a strong stomach to deal with the stuff we do. I've been doing it for 3 years so nothing bothers me.
    you have a great job "Neko" ! Must be super to work with pets every day !!

ps. My cats do not drool like this ; guess I am lucky here , hey !!

no picture, but....

When we had our little black cat, Samantha, at one point we had to give her pills. Ok the first few times life was wonderful. We faked her out, stuck it in her mouth and that was that. Then she got smart and started spitting it back out at us. So hubby decides he has the perfect plan to make this work...yeah right. We crushed up the pill, made a funnel out of paper, and poured it into her mouth. The logic being if it wasn't a whole pill she couldn't spit it out. Do you have any idea how funny an all black cat looks when they are foaming at the mouth? I think it was kind of the cat version of Alka Seltzer...we felt so bad but at the same time it was way too funny

It is at times like this I am reminded about how GROSS you all are!!!! And, how I fit in so well...

I do so hate to brag...BUT, Tex is so great compared to all the rest. He is the easiest in the world to pill, he doesn't do anything to get away. I don't even hold him, I just push the pill into his mouth. Aside from the occasional "hide the pill and spit it out later", we are fuss free!

Thank goodness- no drool...now, the vomiting, well, that is another story. I had a lovely cascade of vomit down my cedar chest this am. Amazing how the partially chewed up kibble attaches to the wood so nicely.

I can beat that....

I have to wash my normally nice white tennies when I get home. Kunan managed to barf right into one sometime during the night....

Originally posted by Cataholic
    I had a lovely cascade of vomit down my cedar chest this am. Amazing how the partially chewed up kibble attaches to the wood so nicely.
    OK, now I've had it with all you very GROSS posters!!!!

But I must admit, Cataholic takes the GROSS award of the day!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.