Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Skinny

Former User Guest

Beautiful Skinny

Skinny, I'm glad you and your sis got a good life despite the rough start you had. I'm glad you have a good life now, and I don't believe for a moment that you are fat In my eyes, you are a real beauty, I love your colour, and that look in your eyes.
    I hope you'll get a looooong belly rub today and some treats. Give a bat or two to those mice too!

Enjoy your day sweetie.

CONGRATS SKINNY!

AW , Skinny , you are the SPITTING image of my sweet Maya !! Look:
    And you are a rescue too!!
    Oh my , I surely wish you a wonderful COTD-day !!!

Skinny - that is certainly not the right name for you now! I think She Who Must Be Obeyed is a little closer to the mark!

Beautiful one - thank you for being COTD. You deserve international adulation.....

Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby
    and their adoring mother!

Aaaaaaaah, Skinny is soooooo beautiful! If I were there to smooch her, I would end up eating her.
    That cute face and big eyes, and those absolutely white paws and tummy are irresistible

Still skinny to me :-)

My what a beauty you are! Don't worry about the weight problem us chubby girls have it going on. I think you are fine just the way you are. I love your sweet little face and your pink nose. I am glad you and your sister were saved from a life out on the streets. I have said this many times strays are the most loving pets. I guess they are glad to have purrrents. I should send you the furry toy mice I have. My cats won't play with them. LOL Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day. You are purrrfect in my eyes. Just remember sometimes your "dad" can't be with you all time. He does hate to leave such a beautiful girl as you. I hope you get lots of belly rubs.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

SKINNY THE BEAUTIFUL!!

What a gorgeous furlady you are - and you're not fat!!! You're just right! A BIG Congratulations on being such a well deserved Cat of the Day. I hope you get treats by the lorry load and lots of belly rubs and big smoochies. Nose kissies flying down the M1 from Stockport to London xxxxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Sounds like you chose the right garden, Skinny! I love fat, fuzzy cats!

Just Right Skinny

Dearest Skinny, your story is a real upper: The poor Cinderella who finds her Prince (Dad) and becomes a sleek, beautiful Princess. Acting out when Dad is away is not a Princessy way to be, however, and shouldn't be indulged in. A dignified sitting in the corner pouting is much more the thing. My husband and I have a cat named Archie who, like you, is firmly attached to his Dad. We were caring for my sister's cat Cosmo once and I was sleeping in the spare bedroom with him so he would not be lonesome. I kept enthusing how fun Cosmo was to sleep with--how playful, how cuddly--and my husband decided to keep him company the next night. Archie took action, and the next morning I stepped into a sea of Archie pee on the laundry room floor. His Dad is very careful now not to show any interest in other cats.

Congratulations, Sweet Skinny, on making Cat of The Day!

Skinny - just one look at your beautiful coat tells me that someone loves you very much. You are such a soft looking love-bug!

Skinny - stuck for life with that name when you are so very pretty. But you are a very fortunate rescue kitty who has blossomed with much love and care.

Congratulations on your special honor today.

(Not so) Skinny, you are such a pretty patched kitty! I'm so glad your purrents rescued you and your sister and gave them the kind of pampering due all those of your species! Enjoy your toy mice!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

OOOOOh, what a beautiful kitty cat you are Skinny! I would loooove to scratch the girth of your marvelous white belly QT! Sounds like you and your sisiter picked an excellent family Skinny-girl. You ROCK!!

Ah, what a little pistol your Skinny is -ripping up magazines in protest of her papa being gone! Always happy to hear of strays being rescued from the hard life and now living one of love and luxury that they deserve. She's a beauty! Congratulations, Skinny, on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Special Skinny!

Actualy Skinny you are so lucky to have found such kind people to be your Guardian , and give you a great home , Ihave always contended that Petalk People are special people! Special , Sensational , Sunny , Sweet Skinny COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Soft, silky Skinny, you are just the most HEALTHY looking baby, not fat, just well-groomed and as spoiled as you should be!!!! Your love is written all over that precious face!!!! You were part of your parents garden that is blooming in FULL strength now! Your photo looks like your practicing a gymnastics balance-beam walk! Now you try to be good when your "Dada" is away, for you should know he'll be back as SOON as he can because he misses YOU just as much!!!!! LOVE to our precious, precious Skinny!!!!

Sooooo Lovely!

Oh, Skinny Girl, we just love your soft and pure white furr....my goodness what a lovely site to behold this morning! We did so enjoy meeting you. Catgratulations, sweet girl - you are a purrecious, delightful and deserving Cat of the Day!

Oh, and Lut, Maya is just wonderful too!!! These babies are certainly special.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride