Thread: New Game - get your paw prints all over the human's car.

New Game - get your paw prints all over the human's car.

This past weekend, our little girl Jan was accidentally locked in the garage for a couple of hours. When I heard her pitiful meows I of course let her imediately back in (well, after I told my husband to listen to her cries )

The next day I discovered that she had coated my car with her muddy paw prints. I had taken the car out earlier in the day so that it still had rain drops on it, but I have no idea where she keeps her dirt stashed so that she can track mud all over the roof, and hood and trunk, and windows.

Silly girl.

Aww too bad you didn't get any pics of that!! I love paw prints but I would definately not like them on my car.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Filou and Tigris don't go out but there are enough outside kitties here. When it rains and is dirty, they NEVER wipe their paws before they walk over my car.
    But it looks so cute I can't be upset

My parents had an indoor/outdoor kitty named Hamlet. You would always see his prints on the car hoods. It was so cute. I really miss Hammie. He was born at my parent's house to a stray and lived there for 13 years before his passing.

Let me tell you about paw prints!! Every morning before work Boo Boo Kitty (all black cat with huge feet) Loves his morning snow walk. I live in New England and the temps are above freezing. There is snow everywhere. There are alos Boo Boo tracks frozen in the ice/snow mix. I LOVE it because his feet are odd and he has extra toes so they look like fossils of another species!! *LOL*
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

I think it's hilarious when we go out and find numerous puddy-prints all over the car!!

Last week Bagel got locked in the garage - without the car BUT with the Bike - and she peed on the seat!!!! Course I thought it was sooooo funny and the language of my beloved was atrocious!! WHY couldn't he see the funny side of it!?

(no I didn't wash it - I left that lovely job for him!!)

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Lynne, Cats will often poop where they smell it where they think has been deposited before This is the reaon, I believe, that your kitty peed on the bicycle seat. I once had an uncle who died of scerosis (sp?) of the liver. Their cat pooped in his shoes one time, and was he ever angry

.........wayne
    Last edited by wayne0214; 02-05-2003 at 12:19 PM.