Thread: Postcard From Mexico

Postcard From Mexico

Dear Friends....

I am having such a wonderful time here in Mexico! I spend all day sleeping on the beach -- and no one thinks anything of my long siestas! Toward the end of the day I stroll down to the wharf and watch the shrimp boats come in.

Then I head into town and party with some of the local cats. I am very relaxed but it is hard to find the time to try and figure out what to do with the rest of my life!

Here's some photos from a recent party I attended.

I may have been over-served!!! Or maybe it was too much sun!

Now I really want to go to this party Maya and Inka are having. I could fly to Mexico City and connect to Belgium from there, but momma wants me to visit some friends of hers in Guadalajara. What to do!?!?!?!?!?!

In sun, surf, and shrimp...your

Winny

Edwina, I am so tired of the cold nasty weather we've been having in Kansas this winter, I wish I were there with you soaking up the sun. I could bring Leonardo and Chester and Luke to keep you company. Well, Leonardo and Chester would, Luke's heart belongs to Pumpkin and he's not at all fickle.

Awww Edwina I *LOVE* your hat!! How did Mom get it on you and keep it on you?? Is that a slight sun tan you are catching there?
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

Great hat Edwina. It sure looks and sounds like you're having fun in the sun.

Edwina,

It feels odd advising my style-guru, but have you considered chicken tacos with sour cream and cheese? They are my favorites. I'll have to give shrimps a try soon. Feista hearty, my heroine! You are so beautiful.

Devotedly,
    Livvy
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Such the world traveler....glad you are enjoying yourself.

Where are you off to next?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Edwina, I thought that was Kahlua I smelled on your breath!

What a worldly woman you have become!

Dear Edwina,
    be careful with the Margaritas. You would not be the first woman who fell for a Latin lover. And then you would break the heart to the flowers of male catkind at PT.

ES. that sounds like a good time in much warmer weather than whart we have experienced in S.E. Kansas this season

Tiger says; "I don't care what it is as long as it has tacos, beans, fish or shrimp, and jalapenos!

On picture #2, is that her tongue hanging out?

...........wayne

No wonder my mother never heard from Edwina's Secretary this weekend!!! Was the Secretary also basking in Mexico??? the second photo of Edwina looks a lot like my mother after a good bottle of chardonnay.....

Cats in Mexico!

All of the lost cats here want to join you as it is COLD here in Canada , and the thought of warm sand has them packing thier bags and catnip toys! See you menada ,Edwina!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh no, looks like Edwina has given up on looking for a career and has taken up with the jet-setting party crowd! Has she gone from Lady "Edwina" to party hearty "Winny"? Is she trying to prove to Gabe that he really is the one for her with his beer drinking ways?

Oh, Edwina, you are such an enigma!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

oh - my little girl Jan just loves coffee. Can she have some of your kahlua?

Hola, Winnie!

You seem to be having such a wonderful time!!! I wish I was there to soak up the rays with you. Please remember your fair skin- sun block, sun block, sun block!!

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Oh no, looks like Edwina has given up on looking for a career and has taken up with the jet-setting party crowd! Has she gone from Lady "Edwina" to party hearty "Winny"? Is she trying to prove to Gabe that he really is the one for her with his beer drinking ways?

Oh, Edwina, you are such an enigma!
    I think Tigris is still treating her like a lady! I hope that this will not make it impossible for him to win her heart
    I do not want him to learn the hard way that -as you say- women are an enigma