Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marley

Marley the cool cat :-)

You are such a cutie! I love that pose. All you need is a pair of shades on and you're good to go. My oldest cat, Star loves to smell my hair and chew on it too. My female cats want to know when you are gonna put out a pinup calendar? Maybe you can pose for playcat? LOL I am glad your purrents rescued you. I can NOT say this enough cats that are strays or from animal shelters make the most loving pets. I guess they are greatful to have a home. Congrats on being the cool Cat Of The Day! I hope you get lots of belly rubs and treats! I am attaching a new picture of my cat Francine.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Oh I love Marley! I want to scratch his belly What a wonderful picture for a wonderful cat of the day!

Mighty Marley!

Marley the Mighty , you look so realaxed , sitting on the couchwith you little arms folded like that! All of the cat lovers at the Library got a kick out of your picture , you gave everyone a smile and that is no little feat! Mighty Marley Cat of The Year So Far! Orange and White CATS Rule!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Marvelous Marley!!!

What a pose! What a look! What a fabulous feline you are, Marley! You've obviously got the purrrrfect home with loving purrsons...be happy, handsome boy! Catgratulations on being today's really, totally cool Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Just what I needed on this cold, snowy day...a little slice of ***sizzzzzzzzlin*** kitty "beef cake!" Oh, my you are too hot to handle, you handsome hunk, you! And don't you know it!! Well, they do say, "if you've got it, flaunt it!" And you GOT IT!! You, da man, Marely! Congratulations to you Marely! You are one too cool Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marley, before I posted I just had to go back and take another look at you. You look as though you are wearing a striped jacket with a white shirt for your glamour pose!

If you aren't just the best Cat of the Day!

What a hoot it must be to live with you - one cute thing after another!

Congratulations!

Marley
    What a handsome fellow you are and what a pose!! You have that playful sassy look that says you know your own worth and like to strut your stuff. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

My little Jan girl kitty is postively swooning over the sight of you. You are quite the handsome fellow. Congratuations on your special day.

Marvelous Marley, what was a handsome baby like you doing in a shelter? Your glamour shot is the cutest picture ever!!!!! I'm so glad you found this wonderful home where you look so relaxed and loved!! My girl kitties made me put you as my screensaver because you're so lovable and beautiful, and we want to keep looking at you all day!!!! So nice to have met you!!!

Marley

You are such a poser! What handsome beautiful boy. You could grace my sofa any day...

Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby
    and their adoring mother!

Dearest Marles,

You are a very Handsome kitty. I love that pose sweet boy.
    What a joy you must be to share a life with. Many happy
    congratulations on being the one chosen for a Special day
    of honor here today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!! Love Ya Baby
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Marley looks like he has a lot of personality. Good thing he found a home where it can be appreciated. Good luck, fella.

Marley, what a sizzling! hunk of exquisite masculine feline 'beefcake' you are. Yowsa, yowsa! It's a treat to delight my eyes with your many graces. And you have a marvelous sense of humor. Hope you don't break too many hearts here on Pet Talk today.

Happy Cat of the Day memories for us all, as well as you, you cute Marley!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Beefcake or...catnip cake?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Originally posted by smokey the elder
    or...catnip cake?
    Good one!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/