Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To My Bevy of Beaux

To My Bevy of Beaux

Oh.... the torment I have been through! What to do, what to do!?!?!?!?!!?

Fister - mysterious and aloof -- yet an expert on post-impressionist art!

Gabe - (sob) my beer-drinking bad boy...the memories of NYE!!!!

Grammy - with the delicate ears and the sensual tail -- willing to fight to the mat for me!

Tigris - musical talent and he cooks too! And the stories momma has told me of Munich and Mucheners!

So I asked momma...what should I do!!?!!?!?!?

Love to all from the Sheraton in Puerto Vallarta

Your,

Winny

What did mommy say?
    I bet she said - Baby, this is your choice. I just want you to think well, 'cause I want to see you happy.
    This is what my mom tells me. I suppose all mommies do.

I would go for Tigris. Shhh, just don't tell anyone what I suggested, the others could think I don't like them and it's not true.

My dearest Edwina,
    oh how much we would enjoy a purrfect dinner together.
    But I am not only prosaic and pragmatic.
    Here you can see me browsing my library to find a poem that describes your beauty!

I understand fully that you need a little time. But think of the life we could have.

Deeper and deeper in love

Tigris

Juke Joint Joseph wants to party...

Edwina , i cant cook , but I have been on the radio with my wonderful voice , A furry Tomcat Bennet , if I do say so myself! And I know where the Catman hides all the treats and we would have a love tent all to ourselves... Juke Joint Joseph
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Re: To My Bevy of Beaux

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Love to all from the Sheraton in Puerto Vallarta
    Oh, Edwina, your mommy gave you wonderful advice! Let them all pursue you and vie for your attention....while you take a vacation from it all. Enjoy the sun, sand and surf, but watch out for all those kitty latharios (sp?) that haunt such vacation spots.

Oh I envy you, getting away from all this nasty cold weather. Have a .....(oh, what are those tropical coconutty drinks called?)...Mai Tai (!) for me while you're there dah-ling.

Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Be mine sweet Edwina, and you'll never be out of catnip again. Also, the weather here is much milder than Chicago.

Please consider me before you choose and break hearts all over the globe,

Sid

Dearest Edwina,

I think You should check out the pictue & resume of today's
    COTD. His name is Marley. Has a cool ( to die for) pose.

Oh, what's a girl to do ??? Too many Handsome kitty hunks
    and so little time. Enjoy your vacation at the beach whilst
    you ponder these matters of the heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Now I am really mad!

Gabe here. Winny, I hope you are not taking all of these offers very seriously. I know we had our differences the last time we saw each other, but I wish to have your forgiveness.

I am mad at all the other kitty kats for trying to move into my territory.

I still love you dearly, Winny, and hope your time at the beach is restful and productive.

Love,
    Gabe

P. S. - Robyn, can you picture this mean looking guy locked onto your Christian's leg as he innocently stolls by Gabe when Gabe happens to be in a bad mood?!! I bet you are SO happy to have this problem resolved. He does look mean sometimes, eh?
    Last edited by sasvermont; 01-25-2003 at 06:33 PM.

Awwww, Gabe, I don't think you look mean....ok, ok, so you could try smiling just a teeny bit now and then.

But I still think you're the best for Lady Edwina. The rough to her sophistication, the bad boy to her goodness, the Yin to her Yang....you get it. I think you're really a sweetheart behind all that gruffness and she's the perfect one to bring it out in you.

But take your time at the beach, sweety. You're young yet and have lots of time ahead of you. Peanut might just join you down there later this week for a nice girls night out type of vacation.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Gabe's mug shot...

Are you LOOKING at me??????!!!!

I'm cool, cool as a cat

Winny, my advise would be, to pick whoever makes your heart go pitter patter

I have been searching for my beach visor and sunglasses!!!!! Now I know that my things are having a nice time on the beach while I have to walk through snow on my dainty feet.....things just are not fair. The next time I come for a visit I intend to search your home for other things that I am missing....AND I intend to drink out of that toiletty looking thing that has your water in it......maybe I'll stay for a really long visit so that you have to stay in your room a really long time...ha!!!!

Edwina, you are an icon for us little European cats. So show this dog his place, purrrreeeezzz

14. Little FluffyFace..... Your feet aren't the only thing on you that's dainty!

Remember that little slap on the face I gave you at Christmas???? That will seem like a love tap when I am through with you!

And what's more....I'm going right now and give the lovely souvenir I bought for you to some grateful, muscular beach dog!

(The hat looks better on my anyway!)

Winny, get a grip on yourself!

Winny, I have never seen you this upset. Maybe another "drink from the bar" will relax you a bit.

Hope to see you in Belgium. And I hope you are as relaxed as I am right now!

Love,
    GABE