Beautiful, beautiful Honey!! I am so THRILLED to be the first one to congratulate you this very special day. Your photo took my breath away. Besides being an incredibly gorgeous dog, you look so much like my husky/shep Cody I almost fell over! Except for the bicolor eyes; (how special!) If you click on http://community.webshots.com/user/tatsxxx11 you can see for yourself! We can realte so much to you sweet Honey. From your very loving personality, to your penchant for "escape!" Like your human, I can never stay at Cody for long! I can't believe you are 14! You look like a girl in the prime of her life. Undoubtedly kept youthful from all that devotion and love heaped upon you. Can I heap some more upon you?? I wish I could reach through the screen and hug and kiss you and tell you in person how special you are. Instead, I sadly will have to settle for letting you know how excited and thrilled I am to congratulate you on being honored as our very beautiful, beautiful most deserving Dog of the Day! But you are so much more. A lifetime companion, an anchor; you are all that and more! Rest easy, sweet girl. Now is your time to lay back and drink up all the praise and love your family has to heap upon you. What else can be said about the friend of a lifetime? Words are inadequate. Today is your day to sing to the world..."I am Honey, the Dog of a Lifetime!!" And I wish and pray that you and your adoring human share many, many more happy, peaceful days together. Honey, I JUST LOVE YOU!!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited April 18, 2001).]