Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat Questions

Originally posted by leslie
    of course one of their questions should have been to themselves. Who will take the kitty when we are no longer roommates???? What is the answer to that? No shelter should adopt to a temporary home.
    Yes, I agree. here is the questions every potential cat owner should ask themselves before adopting a cat.
    http://www.piftails.com/calculatorre...questions.html

Ok i just got a 43! mostly because i don't worm or vaccinate yearly. Because they are all inside. Jan vaccinates when she can! Whooo the wind of snow is blowing.....my house is rocking from the snow avalanches off the roof and more coming down!

Originally posted by leslie
    Ok i just got a 43! mostly because i don't worm or vaccinate yearly. Because they are all inside. Jan vaccinates when she can! Whooo the wind of snow is blowing.....my house is rocking from the snow avalanches off the roof and more coming down!
    Ignore the 43 figure as it is a newly added counter, nothing to do with the quiz. The quiz just gives advice and things to think about.

Any comments regarding inside only cats that need updating would be gratefully recieved at [email protected]

ok then I will tell you what my vet told me. Feline Hospital in Salem Ma. but also at North Shore Animal Hospital in Lynn, MA. Rabies last a lifetime (shshsh) and distempter vaccines, probably one and the booster is enough for a life time. shshshshshs Vets know it but can't convince the states to change their laws on rabies or distemper. There you go. Make it more impossible for people to meet the laws (ok maybe that's a good thing).