Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures of Noah, Noel, Basil & Livvy

New Pictures of Noah, Noel, Basil & Livvy

Noah playing with the flying mice on the cat tree...(you can see one in the corner)

Noel being "tortured" by daddy! "Put me down!!!"

Basie relaxing with mommy in her "yucky" sweats...

oops! How on earth did TWO Basie pictures slip in here!?!? Here's my sweetie with too many toys to concentrate on...

Even surrounded in toys, she remains the dainty girl she is:

Yea...right!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

LOVELY KITTIES! I love the big black eyes on Noah in that first pic.
    And poor Noel - I know my kitty can't stand to be held by my husband either (must be the testosterone they smell, or something.....). Every time I see Noel I think of my RB girl kitty, who was a lovely tortie. Basil is as beautiful as ever, and what a glossy, classy Olivia! (Is that one of those refillable catnip mice she's chomping on? I just got one for my kitty and he goes bonkers for it.)
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Those cats are real treasures , aren' they ... ! I couldn't live without them anymore ....
    Great pics !! Thanks for posting here !!

OMG they are all sooooooooooooooo cute! I just LOVE Noah's innocent face! He looks like Garfield in that picture!

Basil is so big!!!
    All your kitties are so beautiful

More?! Always the wonderful pictures, Mommy! Hey, when Micro grows up...I think many people will think Noah and Micro are the twins! Didn't you see Micro fots yet?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

How I wish I could see that Basil in person. I have a feeling that photos just don't do his unique coloring justice.
    They are a very special and beautiful and wonderful group of Kitties.

I LOVE NOAH!!!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

They are all so cute! I love they eyes on Noah. And poor Noel - Peanut gets the torture too, from Terry and me. She'll meow/complain everytime I pick her up to give her smoochies - life is so tough for these poor tortured souls.

I can't believe how big Basil is, and it looks like he has stopped "fading." Sometimes he still looks black, so I think I'm with Jen that pictures just don't really do his coloring justice.

And what can I say about Olivia? Such a beautiful dainty girl, but not afraid to show who's boss.

Can't ever have enough pictures of your clan, Kelly. Now if we could just get a picture of Gracie????
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Noah has stolen my heart!!! And Noel looks just like my Mollie Rose. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your kitties!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What wonderful pictures!! All of my cats have the same look as Noel has when my hubby picks them up *lol*
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

What a great Cat family! I love them all!

What cuties they all are! I absolutely can not wait to meet them!
    LOL LOL Often our kitties will get that look for torture when we pick them up when they're not in the mood.

Beautiful cats! Basil is really special because he is one of a kind!

Excuse me Noah's Mommy, but did you reach 3000 posts today? You became a triple pillar and tried to sneak it by us! I am going to look and see if someone started a thread about it. Congratulations on 3000!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

aw there adorable!

Aww what cute kitties!
    You may create a tiny spark or a glourouis blaze but until you dare to try who knows? helen crabtree