Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maya adn Inka Were On The Train

Maya and Inka Were On The Train

I don't know how they did it but there were on the WRONG car. Then they got so busy wrestling and fooling around they missed the stop at Chicago!!!

They are almost to New Orleans as we speak.

Lut...what to do?????

Last edited by Edwina's Secretary; 01-20-2003 at 10:10 AM.

Now lut, don't freak out completely - they'll manage!! You know how caring Maya is to Inka, and I bet she can handle about anything! But do send us a report when you hear from them, have they got their mobile with them? If not, they can always get in touch with any of us here on PT and get some advise.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Does anybody know some Cajuns down there -I am sure that Maya and Inka speak French as any Belgians can speak at least 2 languages?

The good thing: They'll like the food down there. Seafood Gumbo and so.

Oh no! Those naw-tee kitties to be goofing around and miss their stop.

They will have a blast in New Orleans though, LOTS of seafood there.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

You know what?! If they've ended up in New Orleans, you may not hear from them for the rest of the evening. I bet they've gone to a local dive and are listening to some good jazz - and eating plates full of CLAMS!! --- Don't smell their breath when they come back!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Chinadoll's 3 cats and 5 ferrets live in New Orleans. I am sure that if Inka and Maya were to knock on their door they would be happy to have them visit. I heard they have some great cat trees at their apartment too! It may be helpful if Inka and Maya speak Ferret too but I am sure that Bixby, or Scout would be happy to translate for them.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

At least ythey wont go hungry!

Well if Maya and Inka get to New orleans , I agree with Barbara that they wont go hungry. I was wtching a show on New Orleans and many of the Restaurant have places for the stray cats to EAT!The people down there tend be be generous and the warmth will do them good! Catmandu.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Those two may be stuffed with crawfish pie, me oh, my oh!

Oh no, Lut, I just thought of something. I hope they come home soon, because Mardi Gras is not that far away, and it might just not be appropriate for two such sweeties to be around New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Although that little trouble maker Inka might enjoy herself very much.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Randi
    You know what?! If they've ended up in New Orleans, you may not hear from them for the rest of the evening. I bet they've gone to a local dive and are listening to some good jazz - and eating plates full of CLAMS!! --- Don't smell their breath when they come back!!
    ooooooo noooooooooooooo !!!
    As I got up this morning , NO CATS to fe found ....! I searched everywhere ..! Now I see where they are .. ! O poor little babies , please be careful and ask a nice railway-man to let you phone home ASAP !!
    NO , my kitties do not have a mobile ... I thought they were to young for that

Pleez , anybody who sees my sweethearts , give them water and food , as they seem to have taken off without a suitcase or anything ... Inka even forgot her favorite mouse ....

OH PLEEZ , HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mom,
    here is Inka. Can it be right that you are over-protective.
    We are experienced travellers as you know. I always wanted to see New Orleans.
    We found a very good restaurant where they have a cat band at the backdoor, playing jazz in the night. Cat jazz of course. We get wonderful food that is thrown out of that backdoor. Seafood especially.
    The boys with the instruments are really cool and it's a lot of fun hanging out here.
    I send kisses from Maya and me. We're having the time of our life

Yours
    Inka

P.S. Don't be worried , we'll check whether there will be flights home in a day or two

WHAT ????????????

you naughty naughty Inka !! getting your mommy so worried , and then simply say you will catch a plane in a day or two ???

OMG , I won't survive this ...!
    Inka , let your sis on that computer now ; I wanna hear her story too!!!

Mommy-all-in-tears ...

(ps.what naughty PT-er opened a new membership in Inka's name??? Hey , good move !! )

Hi mom, here's Maya typing.

I must make sure, Inka doesn't see me. We are in an internet cafe here and she just had to see where the litterboxes are
    You know how it is: Inka tells me who is the boss. I tried to get her out in Chicago but she said it was as darn cold as home and she wanted to see something really new.

I am not sure whether the gang she hangs out with is really reliable people. Too deep in the catnip business if you ask me.

So I have to stay close to here and see how I can get her back.

Mommy I miss you And Indra too.

I have to stop. She comes.

My sweeties , all I can say to you : take good care of each other , hey !!
    Inka : don't be to bossy on Maya , okay ? After all , she is older and more mature than you ; and you know she loves you to pieces !! So stay close to Maya , listen to her , and be mommy's big girl,hey ?? I love ye Inky Pinky !!!

Maya : please go on taking such good care of Inky ! Keep her as far away from that catnip-gang as possible , okay ? It is NOT good for her , she is hardly 4 1/2 months old ...! Try to make her believe you go to a cool party ; she will follow you immediately! Then , as you're in the cab , simply tell the driver to get ye to the nearest airport ! Okay honey ?

Maya & Inka , mommy understands you want to see something of the world. She loves travelling too !! But behave , okay ? If you do , we will have a nice all-cats-party on your home-coming !!

your loving mommy

I think Maya and Inka should go to see CHINADOLL, immediately!!! It can't be safe!!! What happened to the rest of the travel gang? Did they stay in Chicago?