Thread: Sebastian

Sebastian

Could it be that I have the honor of being the first to say Happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Sebastian?

If there ever were a picture that would explain why people fall hopelessly in love with Pugs, it would be yours dear Seabastian. It conveys so much of your little heart and soul, and what a special Pug you are! I think there will be computer monitors all over the world with lip prints on them as folks lean over to give you a big fat kiss. If only we could feel those Puggie lips.

Thanks to your people for sharing you with us today, Sebastian. We are honored and lucky to have someone like you serve as ourDog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Cutie!

Oh Sebastian you are one heck of a hunk! I just adore you! There is something about Pugs that is irrasestible!

-Rachel
    *I always knew my life would never be the same when Molly entered my life*

Hello Sebastian, you cute lil' puggy! I'm sorry you had an owner who couldn't take care of you, and that you were sore and sad. But I am so glad that you now have a wonderful home with tons of love. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

Sebastian the Magical Pug!

Oh yes Sebastian you made me happy today too with your magical powers! Then again you puggilys always do! I am so sorry to hear about all of your flea bites and hair loss! How could anyone let such a sweetheart suffer. Fortunately though you have found humans who are deserving of such an outstanding pupster as yourself and you will have Happy Trails forever. Congrats to you sweet Sebastian, our very special super duper Sunday Dog of the Day!

oh my goodness!!!! that's the CUTEST picture i've seen in ages!!!
    hi sebastian!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

You cutie, you! your certainly one adorible pug, and one very lucky and spoiled pug too! I luv u sabastion! Congrats on being our POTD!

OMG, what a picture!! I don't think I've seen anything sweeter that says "Hold me Momma!!" Too cute! What emotional, cerebral loving eyes you have sweet Sebastian. Thank God you found a wonderful loving home, where you'll never be itchy again QT!! May you have many many years of love, treats, warmth and all-around happiness! You rock Sebastian!

Oh little Sebastian, you've gone and done it!! Cranked up that pugster craving in us all! What an adorable little guy you are! A human could get lost in those BIG, BROWN EYES!! And how heartwarming to read that after such a tough start in life, you're finally "home" where you belong! I wish I could smother you with kisses and hug that small but mighty little body!!:d I hope your Mom will do that for me!! Congratulations to you precious Sebastian, Dog of the Day! Today is YOUR day to shine!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sebastian
    With a face as sweet as that, how could you not be magic? You sure gave me a smile today! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetheart.

Dearest Sebastian,

What a Gorgeous face you have sweetheart !!! You deserve
    nothing but the best for the rest of your days & I believe you've
    found that happiness in your loving forever home.
    Happy congratulations to you on being chosen for a day of
    Special honors as our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Such a beauty!!!

Congrats on being DOTD - and for picking such a loving Momma!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh my what a cutie!!!! Sebastian, with a face like that it would be hard to say no (though Im sure sometimes it is done). I am so glad that you're doing much better and are with people that just love you to pieces!!! Just adorable!!!!!!

Beautiful Sebastian!

You sound like the most lovable and adorable pug I've ever heard of
    Just look at that picture...no wonder your mommy fell hopelessly in love with you!
    I hope you had a very wonderful day sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a cute boy you are! I'm glad you found your soulmate, dear! I'm sure your life will be full of riches! Good for you!!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

What a precious pug boy you are, Sebastian!!! Sorry I'm a day late, but I just had to congratulate you!!!!