Thread: Screwball

Screwball

Ijust want you to know that I enjoyed your story about Screwball very much.
    He is indeed a very special rat as you're a very person to have such a special rat.
    Screwball enjoy this day because you've earned it. Sandy Frost

What a cute rattie you are, Screwball! I'm glad your head infection got better. Make sure you don't get too carried away with the dogs! I hope you receive many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

Hey congrats screwball, my rats were happy to see a rat as pet of the day they are excited for you! you are very sleek and handsome they think!! I agree with them, enjoy your day.

Hi Screwbell! Aren't you a cutie!! And what a smart rattie girl,too! I loved reading about the very special bond you and your person share! I was so glad to hear that with the help of your devoted human, you recovered from your illness. It's no wonder you are so devoted to her/him and she/he to you. Congratulations to you adorable Screwball, our very precious, 1st among all ratties, Pet of the Day! Lots of love and cuddles to you sweetie on your special day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Screwball
    What a cute rattie you are, indeed! I love your pink litte ears, nose and toes. I bet you really look adorable walking on your hind feet. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.