Thread: Presents for your dogs

Presents for your dogs

I was just wondering if anyone here will buy presents for their canine friends for Christmas or on their birthdays. I even get my dogs clothes and boots to go out in the winter. And of course I celebrate their birthdays.

Does this answer your question??

Petspoil you are not alone. Our family thinks I'm crazy I have as many presents under the tree for the six Schnauzers in our family (two are ours) that I do for my three Grandsons. My tree is made up of dog ornaments, they each have a stocking with goodies and toys. One year each of our Schnauzers got a reindeer that sang Jingle Bells, this year it was a skiing reindeer that sang the same song. That facinated them.
    We had a portrait done of them by Lori Bush that hangs on the wall. I buy clothes for them, they have sweaters for the mountains and I get outfits for them at Halloween. We have two baskets of toys for them and I alternate each week. Perry's birthday is on the 4th of July, so we have a bbq and I make clam chowder and clam cakes and everybody comes over, Perry has his birthday presents and each Schnauzer gets a gift. Indulgent?
    Yes, thats how much we love Perry and Daisy.
    However knowing that so many dogs do not have the life they do, we adopted a dog at Best Friends by donation, also donate to them during the year and also the Humane Society. Perry and Daisy spoiled? Yessssssss

Of course! Daisy is spoiled. We spent $50 on her for Christmas and throw her birthday parties! Yah we bought boots for Daisy too but she isn't too fond of them She tried on a few jackets but I think Bassets need specially made jackets since they are so long! But she has every toy made. Of course she only plays with half of them, and shreds the other. But we love to see her have fun with them, in whatever way she chooses!

I come home with a present for Nikki every time I visit the store! We celebrate all holidays with her and of course her birthday!

Oh yes! I forgot to mention that Nikki has a coat and boots because Boxers have short hair and they can get really cold in the winter.

Oh ya i fogot Simba's birthday is on Christmas and im the same way boxer lover when ever i have money or i got to the store with my parents i have to go straight to the doggy isle .....Simba has a jacket and a Warrick Dunn jersey and he also has a hat but no shoes he would get the too dirty and he doesnt like things on his paws

------------------
    *.:;KayAnn&Simba;:.*

I am like BoxerLover and BaSim. Every time I go to the store, Shai gets something. It may just be a can of good food. She gets presents for Christmas, and I unfortunately I do not celebrate her birthday, I don't know when it is, but the day I brought her home from the Humane Soc was Sept 24, 1999.
    Shas a sweater and a box of toys, she has special sheets for the back of my car and gets a sheet in grandpa's truck when she rides in it.