Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's Ripley!!

Here's Ripley!!

I would like to introduce Bella's new little brother, Ripley! For those who don't yet know, I adopted this sweetie pie yesterday from the same shelter that my daughter got her cat, Dandy. To say things are going well is an understatement. Bella is enthralled with this little guy and he is smitten with her. There is a lot of activity in this house with all of the 'getting acquainted' activity!! He had a little bath when he got home here yesterday and my hubby shaped up some of the shaved little body that the shelter had to do on him. He was a complete matted mess - the worst I have ever seen. He was excellent on the grooming table! He has not had any accidents in the house except one poop and pee in his first hour here. I think I can also put my fears to rest about my kitties. They aren't afraid of him at all. Trevor did a hiss yesterday but both have come right up to him and sniffed noses but there was no aggression on his part. (Fingers crossed here). This morning I fed him and Bella side by side and there was no food aggression by either one. I think I have to pinch myself to believe that he is real. More pictures will follow when I get my camera later today!!

I , of course, being Ripleys half-sister got to spend lots of time wth him yesterday and he has such a good disposition. Whoever owned him previously will certainly be missing out on this little guy...I dont think they ever stopped to look under all of those fluffy mats to see the adorable little boy that was hiding under all of it. He is surely lucky to have fallen into the arms of his new owners...his new life will be an awesome one and his new owners are surely lucky to have stumbled upon him! Happy endings!!

Robyn

Woo!!!HOO!!!!
    Ripley Pics!!!!!
    You had us on the edge of our seats!!!!
    He is Just PRECIOUS!!!!!!
    and looks right at home already!!!!
    Yeah Bella!!! for being such a GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!
    Cannot wait for more family photo ops'!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Oh, Pam, he is simply beautiful, and so content, right there in your lap!! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I know how happy this makes you, and how happy you're going to make him. Please hug all of them for being wuch wonderful babies and getting along so well. I know you are relieved!!!

Ripley, the little lamb

Pam, Ripley looks like a little lamb to me! I guess he will change when his fur begins to grow in.

I am so happy that everything is running smoothly and that Bella fell in love and the kitties are fine with the new addition.

I can't wait for more pictures!

Congratulations Pam!

Ripley is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen!! Hope to see more pictures of the little cutie pie!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Welcome, welcome, Ripley! Now you work on getting healthier and getting curlier and snuggling in your time between playing!

P.S. Those small hissing things? They have claws! Just thought I'd warn ya before you find out the hard way!

What a lucky, lucky puppy you are Ripley!

Good thing Bella already softened up those kitties for you!

Live long and prosper!

Oh Pam,

What a little doll baby he is !!! Just look at those beautiful
    little dark eyes & that sweet face. I'm so happy for you. Bella's
    got a little brother. Great new addition to the fur gang
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

CONGRATULATIONS!!

What a perfect addition!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

He does look so content! He sounds like a happy go lucky pup! He belongs with your new family! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Congratulations on your new family Ripley! Now you can begin to live a Wonderful dogs life the way it is meant to be!!!

He looks like he knows he belongs in your lap already Pam!!!

Pam, my very first pet that was all my own - was a miniature black poodle. My how I loved that little girl!

So I am very jealous. but at the same time very happy that this sweet baby boy will now have a home to call his own and be spoiled to pieces.

Congratulations - it was just meant to be!! I have to laugh, you look pretty "smug" and pleased in your picture - and rightly so!

Oh my what fun we are having! These two (Bella and Ripley) are going to sleep good again tonight! LOL! I am simply amazed at the way the cats have adjusted to Ripley. If someone would have been here earlier they would have seen an amazing sight. Ripley was on my lap on the sofa, Andy was on the right side of me and Bella was on the left. Trevor was heaven knows where. He seems interested in the little guy but doesn't want to appear that he cares enough to investigate. He said 'that's how cool cats act.'

Yesterday I was worried that he didn't know how to play. Today he actually played ball a little with Bella and me. I am SO PROUD of my girl. She is sharing her toys and food and her mommy's attention with this little character and being such a sweet hostess.

Gini, I think he is a small miniature. He measures 12" at the shoulders. Anything over 10" is considered a miniature, on up to 15." Then 15" and over is a standard. He weighs 12 lbs. and you can feel all of his ribs, but he seems to have a good appetite. Strangely, he doesn't care for doggie biscuits. Maybe that will change. Gini, that smug look was actually a smirk. He has quite a time deciding if he wants to sit in my lap or stand in my lap. Maybe he wants to be ready for a quick get-away! LOL! I was waiting for him to decide! LOL!

They have had so much fun in the snow today (only about 2") and I can't wait to take some pictures. Thank you all for your good wishes. I am still pinching myself!

What a sweetie, Pam!! He is just precious! And isn't that great that all of the furry ones are getting along so well!! Of course, I'm not surprised that our beautiful Bella is the consummate hostess!! Ripley couldn't have landed in a more loving lap! And good for the kitties too, being so "understanding!" We're so happy for you, dear friend! And I love the puppy cut! Mini's look so adorable in their puppy cuts!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~