Oh my what fun we are having! These two (Bella and Ripley) are going to sleep good again tonight! LOL! I am simply amazed at the way the cats have adjusted to Ripley. If someone would have been here earlier they would have seen an amazing sight. Ripley was on my lap on the sofa, Andy was on the right side of me and Bella was on the left. Trevor was heaven knows where. He seems interested in the little guy but doesn't want to appear that he cares enough to investigate. He said 'that's how cool cats act.'

Yesterday I was worried that he didn't know how to play. Today he actually played ball a little with Bella and me. I am SO PROUD of my girl. She is sharing her toys and food and her mommy's attention with this little character and being such a sweet hostess.

Gini, I think he is a small miniature. He measures 12" at the shoulders. Anything over 10" is considered a miniature, on up to 15." Then 15" and over is a standard. He weighs 12 lbs. and you can feel all of his ribs, but he seems to have a good appetite. Strangely, he doesn't care for doggie biscuits. Maybe that will change. Gini, that smug look was actually a smirk. He has quite a time deciding if he wants to sit in my lap or stand in my lap. Maybe he wants to be ready for a quick get-away! LOL! I was waiting for him to decide! LOL!

They have had so much fun in the snow today (only about 2") and I can't wait to take some pictures. Thank you all for your good wishes. I am still pinching myself!