Dearest Ohana, what an absolutely gorgeous German Shepherd you are! Your colorful fur is stunning in its brightness and richness, and you have the sweetest face with those huge ears and lovely big brown eyes and that mouth that is always ready for a smile. You are so happy in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and way over to Solana Beach, CA and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me.

And what a story you have to tell! You've been with your dear friend ever since you were 16 weeks old. You two have developed a very special bond and are always in tune with each other. You're full of energy, and you love to run and play. You and your housemate Chocolate Lab buddy Max love to play ball in the surf. True California Surfer Dogs, you have gotten very good at knowing when the beach break surf will carry you into shore. You love to ride in the car, and if the windows are down, talk with the passengers or the driver next to you at a stop light. You love life and giving your best attention to your family pack. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ohana, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and Max and all your family pack and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.