Thread: Sweet Sadie Grace!

Sweet Sadie Grace!

Her name is Sadie Grace. She's five months old and we think she is mostly Himalayan. We were lucky that a friend saw some person with no heart dump Sadie behind our church (Grace Church - thus her middle name). We already have two cats. So my husband went over to pick her up to take to the humane society. He called me and said that I needed to see this pretty little girl. So he stopped by the house, I looked at her, took her out of the truck and made her home ours!

I never understand how someone can just dump an animal, especially this little girl who is the sweetest little baby. She loves to sleep with me and sit on me in the morning and look me right in the eyes. She loves our other two cats and they all love to play. She has one particular ball that she considers hers and she loves and carries around a lot and will bring to me. I just can't tell you how glad we are that she is ours.
    Hello, Miss Sadie Grace, adorable kitten! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a rescue story you have to tell! You were placed behind your now-people's church, oh my goodness. Your person went to get you so you could go to the Humane Society, but guess what? You charmed him then and there!

Now you are home, and you are the sweetest girl! You love your kitty siblings and all of you play together! You have one favorite ball that you have claimed as your own. You sit on your person in the morning and you're right there when it is time for sleep. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

Long and happy life to you, fluffy sweet Sadie Grace!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Sadie Grace, what a beautiful young lady you are! You're so cute and sweet in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're adorable in them all! You're just a five-month-old kitten, and already your Himalayan heritage is showing through. Your fluffy white fur looks so soft and is just starting to develop those furry Himalayan points. You have the sweetest face with lovely big blue eyes and long white whiskers and eyebrows and cute pink nose. You're so cute cuddled up to your big grey brother. And you look so comfy lying there belly-up with toes curled, as if you're inviting a tummy rub. If you are, I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Stone Creek, OH to give you that rub, and give your kitty-siblings rubs if they wish, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub deserving tummies.

And what a story you have to tell! Some cruel person heartlessly abandoned you behind a church (Grace Church, hence your middle name). I simply cannot understand any alleged-human who would do such a horrible thing to a baby animal. But fortunately and blessedly, your luck turned then! A friend of your Purrrents-to-be saw you and told your new Pawpie-to-be, and he went and picked you up. He brought you home for Meowmie-to-be to see you, and that was that. You were HOME!

Now you are living the wonderful life that you were meant to live. You sleep with Meowmie, and you sit on her in the morning and look her right in the eyes. You love your two kitty siblings, and you all have fun playing together. You have that special ball that you consider yours, and you love it and carry it around and bring it to Meowmie. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sadie Grace, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty siblings and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery