Dearest Max, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are absolutely beautiful, with your colorful fur that looks so soft and your sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so happy and comfortable there relaxing on the rug with your little toy by your side. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the sea to Lancashire, England, UK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson first met you at Tender Paws Cat Rescue and fell in love right away! You've been part of the family for five years now, and you've developed a special bond. You keep your Purrrson in the present with your love, grounded in real life, offering her/him furry affection and the reminder that dinner time is soon. You and she are quite a team! Your plush fur and adorable face never fail to make her smile. You sleep on her face at night, and you stay by her all day. You are your dear Purrrson's therapy cat, and she/he doesn't know what she'd do without you. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful, love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.