Thread: Therapy cat Max!

Therapy cat Max!

Max is my therapy cat. We got him from Tender Paws Cat Rescue and as soon as I saw him, we fell in love. His plush fur and adorable face never fail to make me smile. We have had Max for five years now, and we have developed such a special bond. There is nothing like the love of a cat to keep you in the present, and grounded in real life, where the biggest worry is when is dinner coming? And don't you need some furry affection right now?

He now sleeps on my face at night and doesn't leave my side during the day. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him! Thank you, Max, for being you!
    Hello, most handsome Max! Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree completely with your person- your face is adorable and your fur looks very plush and soft to pet! I offer gentle pets for your special day, because you give me a smile! You stay by your person's side during the day, and you sleep on your person's face at night!

You are good at living in the present, requesting affection and company when you need it. You show your person that it is dinner time! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Max, therapy kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Max, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are absolutely beautiful, with your colorful fur that looks so soft and your sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so happy and comfortable there relaxing on the rug with your little toy by your side. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the sea to Lancashire, England, UK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson first met you at Tender Paws Cat Rescue and fell in love right away! You've been part of the family for five years now, and you've developed a special bond. You keep your Purrrson in the present with your love, grounded in real life, offering her/him furry affection and the reminder that dinner time is soon. You and she are quite a team! Your plush fur and adorable face never fail to make her smile. You sleep on her face at night, and you stay by her all day. You are your dear Purrrson's therapy cat, and she/he doesn't know what she'd do without you. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful, love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery