Thread: R.I.P. Rowdy- gone WAY too soon

R.I.P. Rowdy- gone WAY too soon

Rowdy was one of four kittens whom we caught with their mother Momma Tuxedo in 2015- they were living at an Arbys in Union City, GA at the time. One kitten, Lil Tux, had a heart defect and passed away at about 4 months- and of course we know that feral populations are subject to inbreeding and lousy nutrition and other hardships- but the other three seemed to be fine, Rowdy, Smoke and Angel- last week we noticed Rowdy had lost a little weight and we debated taking her in to the vets but she was acting fine- absorbing pets, eating well, visiting the box properly- so we held off........ we won't make that mistake again, we'll trust our gut. We found Rowdy beside our bed, cold and dead- she looked completely relaxed, no idea what happened- cancer, another defective heart? But at only 8 years old, we lost a sweet beautiful little mackerel tabby....

We're sorry we didn't listen to you, Rowdy- hope your unexpected end was as peaceful as it looked- we miss you and we'll never forget what a sweet little tabby you were- send purrs from the Bridge please-

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Dear bowlkat, I am so sorry to learn that you lost your dear, precious Rowdy so suddenly and so way too soon indeed. You and she had eight beautiful happy years together, and she passed away peacefully beside the bed of the ones she loves so very much and who love her so very much.

My very deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love Rowdy and grieve her and miss her so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

Your sweet beautiful little mackerel tabby Rowdy is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge now, strong and healthy again, playing and relaxing with so many other precious animal Angels, watching over you and sending down love.

Dearest Rowdy Angel, your loving and beloved bowlkat and family miss you so very much. Please send some angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker and all our Angels
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery