Thread: R.I.P. Taz - gone but never forgotten

R.I.P. Taz - gone but never forgotten

Reposting this from the end of the post requesting prayers for Taz- he had 9 months of happy life before the osteosarcoma got him, MUCH more than we had any right to hope for-

Taz is gone. The cancer had gotten into his sinuses and probably chest as well, it was making breathing difficult- he was too congested to taste or smell so he wasn't eating- no treatment would have given him any quality of life-- so we let him go. He was in my arms when he left us.

Play hard at the Bridge, sweet Taz- you had NINE MONTHS of good, happy life that we didn't expect- I'll always be grateful for that- especially yesteday, when he really felt great and was thoroughly enjoying himself, talking nonstop, rumpying, purring, eating, dragging himself across the carped for belly rubs- I'll never forget that blessing- and you had a very good life for a former feral cat from a grungy gas station-- THANK YOU, Taz, for nine wonderful years-

And THANKS to all who prayed for him and got him all that extra time-- he couldn't have done it without you all-

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

R.I.P dear Taz.

Rest in peace, dearest Taz. You and your beloved bowlkat and family have shared a wonderful life, nine years of companionship and love, with nine extra months they didn't expect! Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, welcomed home by your dear sister Angel CeCe and all the precious pet Angels.

My deepest sympathy to your dear bowlkat and family and all who love you and miss you and grieve you so very much. May their precious memories and keepsakes help to comfort them. And may you visit them in their dreams to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker and all our Angels
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Never To Be Forgotten

Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear that after a valiant fight your beloved Taz has left for the Rainbow Bridge. But what a brave boy, what a fierce fighter your Taz was! Despite his dire diagnosis he beat the odds, gifting you and your family an additional glorious 11 months of shared joy, love and laughter. What a special boy he was, indeed; gone for now, but never to be forgotten; living on in your hearts and your cherished memories until that happy dear of reunion! Run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge, precious Taz. And do send down your love to comfort your pawrents until that joyful day when you and they are together once again! XOXOXO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~