Thread: Ravishing Ralph!

Ravishing Ralph!

Dearest Ralph, what a gorgeous Tuxedo gentleman you are! You are absolutely ravishing indeed, with that Tuxie trademark black and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, curly white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so beautiful in then both, in that big catnip-plant pot with the green leaves all around, as if you are a pretty catnip flower growing there in the garden! I wish I could reach down to Newnan, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your earlier years were full of dreadful experiences. You were front-declawed, and you had a digestive disorder that I bet was not well cared for. And then about thirteen years ago, you were abandoned or dumped by whatever heartless villain had been mistreating you so far. You were nearly dead, very thin and malnourished, every bone showing, and you looked to be a hundred years old.

And that's when your luck and your story changed, right along for the good that you had deserved all along! Somehow you just knew which house to come to. You arrived in that back yard at night, howling bloody murder. The people opened the door, you walked in, and you were home! They took you to the vet, who found digestive disorders and conditions. You finally started getting the treatment you needed to manage your health. Now you are living your Purrrfect life, full of Tuxitude! You're fussy about food, and you want laps and pets and chin scratches NOW, on your terms. You can be a totally sweet lap cat or a cranky dictator, whichever you want to be and it's in your interests to be. You're cranky and outspoken, just like your namesake Ralph Kramden. And your dear Purrrsons would not trade you for the world! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ralph, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I love Ralph!

What a character, and congratulations on keeping him going for so long! I always have multiple cats and no one lives close to 17. You are also a very good writer — love the humor! Cheers to Ralph!

Hello, Ralph, most handsome tuxedo kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

I smiled as I read your story about how you walked into your Forever Home! Your life had a bit of a rough start, but you chose the right back yard to call for help. Now your paw-rent knows about your digestive issues and helps you with them. You curl up for a nap in the catnip plant! You are particular about petting and lap time. Sometimes you get cranky, but that's okay too. You are a very handsome and loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day to Ralph!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678