Thread: Heidi 13th Birthday

Heidi 13th Birthday

Heidi this morning waiting to go down the elevator to go out.
    Heidi turned 13 today,is doing quite well,has to go for for her yearly shot on Monday
    and goes for a haircut on August 30th.After bringing her in and in the the elevator,she gives me a lick on the leg to thank me for taking her out.
    I bought her a new ID tag for her birthday.Mom and I not too bad, both of us have had falls recently.
    Last Friday mom tripped on a fan cord in the bedroom,suffered a got that finally stopped bleeding,didn't go to bed right away.
    At the end of May,I was going to a lawn,got out of the car and tripped on a bootlace and went down hard on the driveway,hard on my side thought I broke something,cried out in pain,got helped up by a neighbor and who I was cutting grass for.
    I also had cut my 2 knuckles on my right hand,got a awful bruise on the palm of my hand and sprained it as well,still is sprained somewhat.
    As a result ,I had decided to quit lawns in November,this is my only one now,will now stay home to be with mom and take her on errands.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Happy Barkday, Heidi!
    I've Been Frosted