Thread: Magnificent Mikey!

Magnificent Mikey!

This is Mikey, he is year and half old. He loves to play and he's a slapper that boy, but he is also a nosy one too.

Mikey is still very much a kitten, even if he is full grown. He loves to chase his ice cube his mom gives him in the morning. He bats it across the floor, then chases it! His mom is Sammantha and his dad is Colin. We love him very much!
    Hello, Mikey kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful blackie kitty you are! I like your green eyes and your huggy paws! I smiled as I read about how you love to play. You bat an ice cube across the floor, and then chase it! Your mom and dad love you very much!

Happy Cat of the Day to most handsome Mikey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mikey is SO cute!

That face! I love seeing him clutch that toy. He’s absolutely adorable!

Dearest Mikey, you are absolutely adorable! What a gorgeous young man you are, with that glistening, sleek black fur and those lovely big pale-green eyes. That fluffy, multi-color, feathery ..creature you are holding onto provides a fantastic contrast! You look so comfortable and so full of fun, just relaxing on your back with it. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Central Florida to pet you, and pet your mom Sammantha and dad Colin, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're one and a half years old, still very much a full-grown kitten, as your dear Purrrson says. You're a slapper, a nosy one, who loves to play. Your Purrrson-mom gives you an ice cube each morning, and you have a great time batting it and chasing it around the floor! You and your family members, feline and human, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mikey, on being chosen Cat of the Day! You're magnificent, indeed! We hope you and your dear Purrrents Sammantha and Colin and dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe another ice cube to chase around the floor!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mikey!!

What a cutie!! He looks so playful! I love the phrase "he's a slapper that boy" lol. Definitely gonna put that in my vocabulary from now on. I hope him and his owners have a wonderful day! <3

Ralph

Lovely story! Thank you so much for taking Ralph in and giving him the care he needs. As a volunteer with a local cat rescue here in Sheridan, WY, I've seen some horrible things people do to cats - aside from neglect. We are currently housing cats with special needs because people dumped them. Bless you!

Mikey is such a charmer!

It's wonderful to hear about his playful personality and how he keeps everyone entertained with his 'slapping' antics. 😺

Blog Entries

Ralph

Ralph is a rock star! No cat is more fine looking , impressive or has more stamina than Sir Ralph 🥂🏆🥇

Blog Entries

Cat of the Day❤️

Ralph is the most brilliant COTD without question! 🥹 So happy that he found a gentle family now that opened up their lovin’ hearts and made room for this wee dude!! 🌈🥳 😍😘